Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Episode IV

COMPUTEK

Executive Member
Was enjoying Designated survivor until it got to season and then becomes some kind of pseudo soapie with strong social justice undertones (but those did start in season, they just ramp up). Had to bail.
Your numpad broken ?
I think that show got cancelled for those reasons

R13...

Honorary Master
Your numpad broken ?
I think that show got cancelled for those reasons
Yeah there's a loose connection between my brain and fingers. In my head I typed the numbers but my fingers never got the message. Wonder what they thought they were doing? Wasn't great but could be a good middle of the road show.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
The creepiest show you can watch right now!
German with subs but so worth it. Will put a chill up your spine.

DanDango

Executive Member
Sun, 02. Aug

A Suitable Boy S01E02
Between Two Worlds S01E02
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations S01E159
Elena Of Avalor S03E25
I'll Be Gone in the Dark S01E06
Just Roll with It S02E06
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver S07E20
Lego City Adventures S02E07
NOS4A2 S02E07
One Piece S20E935
On the Case with Paula Zahn S20E13
Perry Mason S01E07
P-Valley S01E04
The Alienist S02E05
The Alienist S02E06
The Chi S03E07
The Real Housewives of Potomac S05E01
Wynonna Earp S04E02
Yellowstone S03E07

rambo919

Executive Member
The creepiest show you can watch right now!
German with subs but so worth it. Will put a chill up your spine.
Started yesterday.... it's only creepy if you believe it was an actual coincidence.

If a new wave hits that also kills 5-9 out of 10... then we will know that someone planned that wave.

Either way if I die I die.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Started yesterday.... it's only creepy if you believe it was an actual coincidence.
After developing the show for two years, Alvart pitched Sløborn to ZDF last February at Berlinale. With partners such as distributor ZDF Enterprises and financiers Tobis and Nordisk Film subsequently joining his Syrreal Entertainment Production label on the project, filming took place between September and November on the North Sea island of Norderney and at the Polish seaside resort of Sopot, among other locations. Then, as post-production began in December, news began to spread of a coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China…

“It’s a freaky coincidence,” says Alvart, whose series focuses on an extremely deadly pigeon flu. “You’re leaving the set, shooting all these scenes with people wearing masks and people freaking out over the government telling them what to do. It gets very intense towards the end of the series, and then you leave the set and everything you’ve discussed for years – how would people behave, how much fear drives our society – then plays out in slow motion in real life while you’re editing it.

Source

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
If it wasn't for the cringe of the Beth character, Yellowstone would be a better watch. Some decent philosophy from Costner and wide western vistas make it tolerable.

DanDango

Executive Member
Umbrella Academy season to was ok not to bad. Aidan Gallagher is doing a great job for a 16 year old, Number Five is the best character on the show. Robert Sheehan make a good cult leader. Ritu Arya is my new favourite crazy woman.

DanDango

Executive Member