Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Episode V

MightyQuin

Not amused...
All I was showing is something more to your taste. Sensitive much
You have no idea about my taste in Series....or taste in general, it would seem.

Now I'm sensitive... but you burst into tears after seeing the word "kak".

As you were....

MightyQuin

Not amused...
How about some practice what you preach & stop moaning.
If someone keeps on attacking me I will defend myself...and I don't need your permission. Don't try and turn this around on me, when I did not start any of this.

Dimpie (COMPUTEK)

Executive Member
Since when did you make it past S01E01 of ANYTHING?
Its a light diversion away from all the SNLV were constantly bombarded with.
i don't get you ... I usually ONLY start watching after collecting all episodes and only if people rave about it ....That's the only reason I collected and started watching this ... but this time it didn't work ....

Name something else I did this with ?

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........

The SO and I finished "Sweet Tooth" a few evenings ago...and what a pleasant surprise it turned out to be?

Some very nice character development with detailed backstories, with some solid writing and production.

Everything worked really well and also setup nicely for S02.

Stephen

Expert Member
You have no idea about my taste in Series....or taste in general, it would seem.

Now I'm sensitive... but you burst into tears after seeing the word "kak".

As you were....
Not offended by the word at all, just gauging the type of person who would use that kind of language and I guess I was not far off.

cerebus

Honorary Master

The SO and I finished "Sweet Tooth" a few evenings ago...and what a pleasant surprise it turned out to be?

Some very nice character development with detailed backstories, with some solid writing and production.

Yeah it was pretty good. I'll definitely watch the next season. Apparently it's not as good as the comic though, they took out a lot of the darker elements and made it more of a family-friendly show.

daveza

Honorary Master

Now I'm surprised, I thought this one would not be your thing.

Added to my weekend list - after Lupin, Falcoln and the Winter Soldier and the last 3 episodes of Fallet.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Yeah it was pretty good. I'll definitely watch the next season. Apparently it's not as good as the comic though, they took out a lot of the darker elements and made it more of a family-friendly show.
I had a feeling there may be some darker undertones that we are not seeing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephen

Expert Member
I should have...but the OP was taking it so seriously that you were using the word kak and that it's apparently aggressive I thought I'd feed into his fantasy.
No fantasy just common sense and knowing the english language