Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Episode V

rvZA

Executive Member
Not really feeling the new Dexter. Feels like they're struggling to capture what made especially the first couple of seasons special. The forced underlying woke jabs like "white cis-gendered male" does not fit this series at all.

I surely do not hope so. Ready to delete 21.6GB of the new Dexter, ignore the coming episodes and leave season 1-8 for my kids to remember.

R13...

Honorary Master
I surely do not hope so. Ready to delete 21.6GB of the new Dexter, ignore the coming episodes and leave season 1-8 for my kids to remember.
Unless the woke takes away from the overall story I'm not sure why it bothers people. If you want to see woke you'll see woke under every rock you turn up.

rvZA

Executive Member
Unless the woke takes away from the overall story I'm not sure why it bothers people. If you want to see woke you'll see woke under every rock you turn up.

Let's see how it goes with comments popping up about the episodes here and on other platforms. Like I said before, won't be watching it until the season concludes. If the comments seem to pile up, into the recycle bin they all go.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Started watching an Israeli series called Fauda which is good especially if you enjoyed Homeland. It's like Homeland except has a more natural feel to it.
if you liked that, go watch Tehran
or if your really feeling the need to see miracles, go get a copy of Valley of tears,

all highly recommended shows if you like Action that based on reality.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
if you liked that, go watch Tehran
or if your really feeling the need to see miracles, go get a copy of Valley of tears,

all highly recommended shows if you like Action that based on reality.

You actually the second person in two days to suggest Tehran. I'll definitely check it out when finished with Fauda. A friend suggested it to me yesterday.

eg2505

Honorary Master
You actually the second person in two days to suggest Tehran. I'll definitely check it out when finished with Fauda. A friend suggested it to me yesterday.
trying to get your degree in Israeli studies? only happy to oblige...

daveza

Honorary Master
I skimmed through Hanna S1 as a refresher, halfway through S2, - does this go anywhere or is it just more of the same.

The S3 delete option is otherwise imminent.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
I skimmed through Hanna S1 as a refresher, halfway through S2, - does this go anywhere or is it just more of the same.

The S3 delete option is otherwise imminent.
Quite while you're ahead....it's mostly downhill.

rvZA

Executive Member
Do you hipsters actually like anything, all I see is some cool dude watching a show for 5 seconds and then announce to the world that he is deleting it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is mainly the problem with most, if not almost all, new series and movies released. Probably one good series out of 1,000 and one good movie out of 100,000. The new world is not as cool as the old one has been. Many of us are still trying to adjust. We have been so spoiled!