Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Episode V

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Oh for sure..I hear you.

I have left ALL of those in my Sonarr anyway...it was just interesting to note.

Especially Perry Mason and Ted Lasso.
I'm not sure where they get their info from but I don't trust Sonarr when it comes to that sort of thing.

I haven't seen PM but that and TL are confirmed as renewed (TL for season 2 and 3) at this time.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
I'm not sure where they get their info from but I don't trust Sonarr when it comes to that sort of thing.

I haven't seen PM but that and TL are confirmed as renewed (TL for season 2 and 3) at this time.
I also hope Brassic comes back.....it's brilliant.

Stephen

Expert Member
Fair enough, it might be good in itself but it's not really discworld.
Well a lot of the characters are from the books, plus a couple of situations were from the book, like

The little creature inside the camera / security camera. Granted wasnt a secuity camera in the books

Somebody mentioned the 'overacting' of Sam Vimes and I think it suits Terry Pratchett book, now that I think back to the books i have read. A lot of the characters were over the top

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Woke up now to quite a sudden and extended "Ended" list in my Sonarr:

Ted Lasso
Tin Star
Ragnarok
Perpetual Grace Ltd
Perry Mason
I Hate Suzie
Goliath
Condor
Brassic

Some surprising....some not so much.
No! Please not Goliath. It is one of the few series I actually look forward to.

Cray

Honorary Master
Well a lot of the characters are from the books, plus a couple of situations were from the book, like

The little creature inside the camera / security camera. Granted wasnt a secuity camera in the books

Somebody mentioned the 'overacting' of Sam Vimes and I think it suits Terry Pratchett book, now that I think back to the books i have read. A lot of the characters were over the top

If you know anything about the character of Vimes as Pratchett wrote him, the over acting is seriously out of character...

As his daughter says..

Lots of people who love the watch characters think that this is Discworld in character names only..

MightyQuin

Not amused...
It takes bravery to navigate these here high seas.

The down.mdiaload.com links on there don't generate malware warning messages, if you do decide to set sail.
That's definitely not a legit download. Went there via 3 routes and ended up with a "downloader.exe" in my downloader.

And I use the seas A LOT....when TPB...Bitlord...1337X and Magnetdl do NOT list S03....it is not there.

Schmeltz Herring

Executive Member
That's definitely not a legit download. Went there via 3 routes and ended up with a "downloader.exe" in my downloader.

And I use the seas A LOT....when TPB...Bitlord...1337X and Magnetdl do NOT list S03....it is not there.
Click on the down.mdiaload.com link.
Select free download.
On the new page, Don't click on the "create download link" that's already there.
A 30 second timer will appear.
Once the timer runs to zero, a second "create download link" option will appear. Click on that link after completing 'I'm not a robot'
After that a page will appear with two download links, the first download link should work.

Last edited:

rvZA

Honorary Master
Untitled.png

Got these from Rlsbb. I do not use torrents though. Direct web dl. Their own main recommended links are best to use. The others, I do not know.....