Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Episode V

JohnMao

Executive Member
Not sure what they're supposed to do with SA? People immigrate all the time. You say it like they owe SA something.
No, I just find that famous people tend to leave and then become disparaging towards the county. Rather leave and keep quiet.
Hell, we are looking at going but wouldn't be disparaging due to friends and family that would still stay.

saor

Honorary Master
No, I just find that famous people tend to leave and then become disparaging towards the county. Rather leave and keep quiet.
Hell, we are looking at going but wouldn't be disparaging due to friends and family that would still stay.
I haven't noticed that in either Musk or Noah. Can't really recall any famous person who's done that.

raind33r

Expert Member
Did Your Honor get any better or is it still kuk?
Before I waste time downloading and watching.

raind33r

Expert Member
Have to post this little OT piece...review of the Bruce Willis movie Breach on IMDB

"Anyone involved with this film even in the minutest way should be launched into the sun. Imagine the ppl that could have been fed or housed with the money that was deplorably flushed into the eternal crap hole of death that was this...whatever the whatever this was."
OMF that's too funny not to share :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Have to post this little OT piece...review of the Bruce Willis movie Breach on IMDB

"Anyone involved with this film even in the minutest way should be launched into the sun. Imagine the ppl that could have been fed or housed with the money that was deplorably flushed into the eternal crap hole of death that was this...whatever the whatever this was."
OMF that's too funny not to share :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Movie thread that way - >

DanDango

Honorary Master
Tue, 12. Jan

Baroness von Sketch Show S05E10
Finding Your Roots S06E16
Haves And The Have Nots S08E08
Holby City S22E33
Hudson & Rex S03E02
Prodigal Son S02E01
Ridiculousness S19E30