Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Episode V

cerebus

Honorary Master
I'm quite enjoying the show. Paul Bettany has good comic timing and there's a mystery that could develop into something interesting.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
I'm quite enjoying the show. Paul Bettany has good comic timing and there's a mystery that could develop into something interesting.

Also. At the very least it's a different take from the Netflix shows which I appreciate. Those got a little same-y after awhile.

Enzo Matrix

Honorary Master
Comedy timing aside.

They have already sealed the shows fate by driving off many many viewers. It is pretty terrible, considering the actors and the fact that its the avengers. People who have had high expectations

cerebus

Honorary Master
Comedy timing aside.

They have already sealed the shows fate by driving off many many viewers. It is pretty terrible, considering the actors and the fact that its the avengers. People who have had high expectations

People expected a stock standard superhero show and Marvel are trying something different, if you don't like it don't watch it, but don't whine about it. It's getting pretty good reviews so far, I'm gonna stick it out and see where it goes.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
People expected a stock standard superhero show and Marvel are trying something different, if you don't like it don't watch it, but don't whine about it. It's getting pretty good reviews so far, I'm gonna stick it out and see where it goes.

Whining/raving about shows is an integral part of this thread.

saor

Honorary Master

Ja. Haven't watched it yet but nothing about the trailers suggested "superhero avengers!". It had a very offbeat feel from the get-go so this thing of people expecting a normal marvel series...I don't understand. Unless it's very different even from what the trailers were like.

Stephen

Expert Member
Wandavision is a good show, good for Marvel to try something different. Although I expected these types of comments I guess . I will keep watching

rambo919

Honorary Master
Well it's not that it's poop.... it's that I got irritated and started skipping most of it.

Guess I'm just not the target market.

It's odd though, it's as if they tried to immitate the humour of the old shows but didnt quite manage to actually do it..... or maybe that was the point?

EDIT: it did make me wanna relisten to the few old comedy radio shows I have though.....

cerebus

Honorary Master
Well it's not that it's poop.... it's that I got irritated and started skipping most of it.

Guess I'm just not the target market.

It's odd though, it's as if they tried to immitate the humour of the old shows but didnt quite manage to actually do it..... or maybe that was the point?

I think the point is there's a storyline that's slowly going to become clear over the season. Possible The Witch created some kind of alternative reality for them to escape to or something, and it's slowly going to come apart. I dunno, I'm intrigued though.

Stephen

Expert Member
Two episodes in and I'm thinking of cancelling my D+ subscription.
I am sure Disney will be absolutely devastated on hearing this, but dont cancel that Falcon and Winter soldier looks very cooky cutter Marvel fare.