Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Episode V

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
"Breeders"

Absolutely must watch for young parents...and potential parents. This show is the real deal...no laugh tracks and cute, chirpy children. This is the other side of parenthood, more real and fukked up.

S01 was an eye opener and S02 is even more brilliant. Martin Freeman excels in this role...

daveza

Honorary Master
"Sweet 'Home"

Brilliant...funny, quirky, extreme violence/blood&gore, weird CGI, extremely hot females and then, amazingly, also an actual story as well as character development via backstories.

Ticks all the boxes...the Koreans does it again!!

Cool beans, it's made the Friday night list.

rrh

Expert Member
From what I can see it would have been released on Prime in UK today. I do not see anything on the Scene Groups as yet. So, I wonder if it has been released.

What I do find strange is that IMDB says the whole series has been released between March and April 13, but I do not know where or why it has not made the Scene Groups by now.
The BBC report on Leonardo

R13...

Honorary Master
Like how much did you try?
I'm ashamed to say I watched every episode but still couldn't finish the last episode. The chicken guy was somewhat interesting as well as Saul but the rest of it just wasn't my type of show. The whole show feels like it's building up to something big and climatic but you never reach the promised land.

Last edited:

cerebus

Honorary Master
I'm amashed to say I watched every episode but still couldn't finish the last episode. The chicken guy was somewhat interesting as well as Saul but the rest of it just wasn't my type of show. The whole show feels like it's building up to something big and climatic but you never reach the promised land.

b71b33aa00b777a2aa9c237d74eb528a.jpg

daveza

Honorary Master
Like how much did you try?

Like. let me give it one more episode, maybe one more...

I think it was the while cancer thing - I'll watch the Kardashians before anything like Greys Anatomy, or House.

I'm not normal, I accept that - hospital beds freak me out.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Like. let me give it one more episode, maybe one more...

I think it was the while cancer thing - I'll watch the Kardashians before anything like Greys Anatomy, or House.

I'm not normal, I accept that - hospital beds freak me out.

Lol, it's ok not to like it. But the story takes a while to get going. The cancer thing isn't too much of a factor once it gets going