Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Season VI

Dr Death season 2 was a good watch. A lot of what happens in the series was apparently fictionalised, but for entertainment value the season does deliver.

Fri, 05. Jan

Father Brown S11E01
For All Mankind S04E09
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters S01E09
QI S21E02
Reacher S02E06
RuPaul's Drag Race S16E01
The Graham Norton Show S31E12
Transplant S04E08

Slow Horses feels like a bunch of people constantly being snarky dicks to each other and the Oldman character who's the icing on the cake - don't know if I can watch 3 seasons of him doing that.

Finished Wrexham last night - pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

The blend of humour, football drama, the history of the town and club, the personal journeys, insight into footballers and fans lives, UK politics and the politics of football is brilliant. I loved that they didn’t shy away from difficult topics (hooliganism, the neglect of women’s football) and provide good insight into why football is integral to communities in the UK.

I’ll be following Wrexhams journey with great interest going forward - they’re a real club not a ‘Ryan and Rob’ plaything.

Watched the last two seasons of succession (did not watch the first two). Series ended in the perfect way. Worth a watch just to see the convoy of black cars and how tom and greg mess things up every episode.

Slow Horses feels like a bunch of people constantly being snarky dicks to each other and the Oldman character who's the icing on the cake - don't know if I can watch 3 seasons of him doing that.

At last someone that gets me :unsure:

Finished Wrexham last night - pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

The blend of humour, football drama, the history of the town and club, the personal journeys, insight into footballers and fans lives, UK politics and the politics of football is brilliant. I loved that they didn’t shy away from difficult topics (hooliganism, the neglect of women’s football) and provide good insight into why football is integral to communities in the UK.

I’ll be following Wrexhams journey with great interest going forward - they’re a real club not a ‘Ryan and Rob’ plaything.
Yeah, it’s awesome. Because sport is awesome.

Good family show.

Great news!!!

"… according to Production List (via @ATVPlusNews), filming on the new series is to start in February.

It is reported that season 3 of the show will be shot in Vancouver, Canada, and is codenamed "Kanji".

You shouldn't expect to see it hit Apple TV+ anytime soon, however, as the end date for production is September 2024. Considering effects work and editing, we might not see it debut on the platform until 2025.…"

Finally watched the last 3 episodes of Loki Season 2 - I’m glad I did - good setup for the continuing MCU.

I do like that Loki has a proper ‘big’ role to play.

Back