The Kelly Clarkson Show S05E56
The Loud House S07E21
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S13E12
The Real Housewives of Miami S06E12
Truelove S01E05
We Are Family S01E04
Wild Cards S01E02

Awesome series. I loved it.
Just started E05, really good yeah, getting all the feel good vibes out of it. It went from bright and beautiful to dark and depressing end of E02 leading into E03 but we back to bright and beautiful! So heart warming and inspiring, very well scripted, Brie Larson has been outstanding! Emmy worthy performance followed closely by the murderous 4 legged feline, named after a time of day...

Just started E05, really good yeah, getting all the feel good vibes out of it. It went from bright and beautiful to dark and depressing end of E02 leading into E03 but we back to bright and beautiful! So heart warming and inspiring, very well scripted, Brie Larson has been outstanding! Emmy worthy performance followed closely by the murderous 4 legged feline, named after a time of day...
Hu?

My post pertaining to Lessons in Chemistry was deleted due to containing spoilers. I have no issue with that at all but just 2 questions please.
1.) I've never used the inline spoiler feature on the forum. Does it work?
2.) When you say no spoilers please, I assume that includes spoilers posted using the inline spoiler feature?

My post pertaining to Lessons in Chemistry was deleted due to containing spoilers. I have no issue with that at all but just 2 questions please.
1.) I've never used the inline spoiler feature on the forum. Does it work?
2.) When you say no spoilers please, I assume that includes spoilers posted using the inline spoiler feature?
1. Mostly.
2. In this thread no spoilers means exactly that. No spoilers in any guise.

Thu, 18. Jan

Grantchester S08E02
Hell's Kitchen S22E14
Hells Kitchen US S22E14
Koffee with Karan S08E13
Law & Order S23E01
Law & Order: Organized Crime S04E01
Law & Order SVU S25E01
Sanctuary: A Witch's Tale S01E04
Southern Charm S09E17
The Kelly Clarkson Show S05E57
The Loud House S07E22