Serious problems with South Africa's COVID-19 spending uncovered

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist

LCBXX

Honorary Master
So much for Cyril's zero tolerance stance on mismanagement of COVID funds.

I don't know how much more facts need to come to light that lockdown was purely a front to allow the ANC to steal excessive amounts of money.

I think I need to start calling lockdown supporters dumb cvnts. Factually, there can be no other label.

surface

Honorary Master
This looks like accounting regularities line toed by Jooste. Basically corruption, nepotism and swindling happened here.

significant deficiencies in the procurement

D.B.Cooper

Expert Member

I don't know how much more facts need to come to light that lockdown was purely a front to allow the ANC to steal excessive amounts of money.

I think I need to start calling lockdown supporters dumb cvnts. Factually, there can be no other label.
Can you imagine the absolute feeding-frenzy that the NHI is going to be? It's going to dwarf all graft to date.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master

Nereus77

Yeah, that money went straight to cadres, cronies and nepotism.

Nice one, ANC...:X3:

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Can you imagine the absolute feeding-frenzy that the NHI is going to be? It's going to dwarf all graft to date.
I'm thinking the same when the money from the oils and gas prospecting, off the CT coast, starts rolling in. Magashule will build himself a mini-UAE in the Free State.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
"Significant deficiencies" :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Does the AG's Office not have the balls to call it what it is?
It's not best practice to use adjectives in a audit report. I can only imagine the level of deficiency that allowed the use of an adjective.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
It's not best practice to use adjectives in a audit report. I can only imagine the level of deficiency that allowed the use of an adjective.

It's no wonder Auditors sell themselves to the highest bidder

konfab

Honorary Master

I call them Maskists.

RaptorSA

Executive Member
The good news is I've stopped giving a f**k whether my tax money makes a difference a long long time ago.
Once you get over that these types of "revelations" only serves to make you feel that tiny bit smarter for seeing it coming a mile away, even though it's obvious by now.

Quicks

Expert Member
The good news is I've stopped giving a f**k whether my tax money makes a difference a long long time ago.
Once you get over that these types of "revelations" only serves to make you feel that tiny bit smarter for seeing it coming a mile away, even though it's obvious by now.
So you do not care that they keep rising the taxes, because they keep on stealing and destroying everything?