Serious problems with South Africa's COVID-19 spending uncovered

eg2505

Honorary Master
I think I need to start calling lockdown supporters dumb cvnts. Factually, there can be no other label.
no you need to see the genius in it,
lock everybody at home, while you can steal without pesky "checks and balances"
its brilliant, nobel prize for corruption I tell you.

RaptorSA

Executive Member
So you do not care that they keep rising the taxes, because they keep on stealing and destroying everything?

Depends on what you mean with care.
I care about things I can possibly change, I can do f-all about this.
It does concern me though.

yebocan

Honorary Master
was there ever going to be any doubt...? free for all frenzy...not limited to ZA. Where some saw pandemic, end of days stuff... dead rotting in the streets....some were calculating the windfall 2020 would be.

ConfusedR

Expert Member
And then the NHI is going ahead.
The ANC cant even manage and monitor the payments of covid relief funds.....how are they going to manage the NHI.
NHI will be ANC's biggest corruption scandal..............apart from Eskom, arms deal...........corruption at all SOEs actually.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
was there ever going to be any doubt...? free for all frenzy...not limited to ZA. Where some saw pandemic, end of days stuff... dead rotting in the streets....some were calculating the windfall 2020 would be.

Only the fools did that

Binary_Bark

Forging
No ****, this is the worst criminals in SA we are talking about, the ANC. What did you expect

yebocan

Honorary Master
To be gullible and believe the politicians saying the sky is falling? There really is no hope for humanity if as a collective we're that dumb

not dumb, just dumbed down....not aware of the true rules of this plane--- as you become more present in the moment, the veils that this world has erected in order keep humanity fragmented and asleep...you (not the mental construct we identify the I as being) but the real, not bound in time, consciousness , the real you... is able to pierce....you start understanding our/your true design.....you are not the meat vehicle nor the mental construct that you thought you were....you are spiritual being/energy, experiencing physical form...Money, politics, sports, you pick your distraction of choice....all in place just to distract..... It literally becomes like watching a movie -- just observing and seeing construct .. trying to play the human role.

grok

Honorary Master
And people still act surprised that the previous regime saw separate development as the viable option..

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
I wonder if old Cyril can be shocked anymore...

And yea.. the masses will continue voting ANC. You know because WMC ruined SA (according to ANC/EFF) lol..

Brenden_E

Executive Member
So much for Cyril's zero tolerance stance on mismanagement of COVID funds.

I don't know how much more facts need to come to light that lockdown was purely a front to allow the ANC to steal excessive amounts of money.

I think I need to start calling lockdown supporters dumb cvnts. Factually, there can be no other label.
Are you only starting now? :p

MachoPants

Expert Member
Looks like a specific manufacturer of kids gloves has been approved for the corruption