Setting up my Mweb VOIP on my Grandstream HT802 Analog Phone Adapter

IcyShadow85

Hi All,
I need some help... I migrated my Telkom Phone line over to Mweb VOIP and I managed to setup everything using my SIP login info that Mweb sent me on my phone using the Grandstream app.

But I recently bought the Grandstream HT802 Analog Phone adapter so that I can use my set of cordless landline phone that are just laying around here at my house. I hooked everything up as required and I managed to log into the Grandstream adapter where I entered my SIP login info but I just can't get the phone to work and I am pretty sure I am just missing some setting to get everything to work.

So I hope someone has had this info and has figured it out.... Please let me know

Thank you

yogidabear

I managed to log into the Grandstream adapter where I entered my SIP login info but I just can't get the phone to work
The ATA needs to say its registered, and am guessing its not as your cellphone is already registered? Unregister your cellphone, probably need to reboot the Internet router, then try the ATA again to see if it registers.