Sexy men have longer ring fingers

Polymathic

Honorary Master
What bull crap the lenght of your ring finger compared to index finger is an indication of how much testosterone you have been exposed to in the womb, it also an indiction of what type of brain you have, if your ring finger is longer than your index finger it indicates that you have a male brain and enjoy stuff manly stuff like sport and action movies, if you a guy with a ring finger the same size of the index finger, you have a more feminine brain and tend to enjoy more feminine stuff like romantic comedies, this is not an indication of sexual preference btw

copacetic

King of the Hippies
I cant. There is nothing to give me a sense of scale in the photo. Wait...I know....Copa...whip out your baby maker and hold next to it....that should give me a idea! lolz

Anyway...I prefer to look at a man's feet, not his hands. :)

My hands are so huge it makes my baby-maker look tiny!

Wait, what?

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
Digit Ratio

The digit ratio is the ratio of the lengths of different digits or fingers typically measured from the bottom crease where the finger joins the hand to the tip of the finger. It has been suggested by some scientists that the ratio of two digits in particular, the 2nd (index finger) and 4th (ring finger), is affected by exposure to androgens e.g. testosterone while in the uterus and that this 2D:4D ratio can be considered a crude measure for prenatal androgen exposure, with lower 2D:4D ratios pointing to higher androgen exposure.

SlickNick

Expert Member
*yay*. My ring finger is longer than my index finger. Now just to get my guitar back.