Shaky hands

Ghost64

Expert Member
So for the past 9 months or so I’ve had shaky hands, they just shake sometimes, totally involuntary.
It comes and goes but becoming more prevalent now. Even when making a cup of coffee when it’s most noticeable.

Haven’t bothered to have it checked out. Scared of doctors.
Anyone experienced such a thing?
Not old age, still in my 30s.

saor

Honorary Master
Then stop acting like a stubborn old person and go see a doctor. Seriously though - if it's bothering you enough to start a thread about it why not just go get proper medical advice? You could potentially catch something before it gets worse.

Reactions: "D"

S.Claus

Expert Member
Nerve damage , Parkinson’s etc rather get it sorted to avoid long term damage or possible prevent the problem entirely

If you refuse to get it sorted buy a bottle of lube and make the best out of the situation.

Ghost64

Expert Member
And/or the B vitamins (1, 6 and 12)

Or it could be a HKMD ... because those are exacerbated by excessive caffeine ingestion! :p
Lol ye google says caffeine triggers tremors, weird coz I didnt have the caffeine yet, it’s like my hands were shaking on purpose and that’s why half the teaspoon of coffee never made it into the cup.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Lol ye google says caffeine triggers tremors, weird coz I didnt have the caffeine yet, it’s like my hands were shaking on purpose and that’s why half the teaspoon of coffee never made it into the cup.
Maybe your hands realised it was instant?

Seriously though, see a doctor.

• Haha

Supersoaker

Expert Member
So for the past 9 months or so I’ve had shaky hands, they just shake sometimes, totally involuntary.
It comes and goes but becoming more prevalent now. Even when making a cup of coffee when it’s most noticeable.

Haven’t bothered to have it checked out. Scared of doctors.
Anyone experienced such a thing?
I think its safe to say you should go to a doctor, you may have your own reasons for not wanting to go but right now you're dealing with Schrodinger's cat, it could be something completely harmless or it could something life threatening, but talking to fellow forumites isn't gonna help solve the issue.

The_MAC

Executive Member
Have you had covid? If yes, how did you medicate, if at all?

RedViking

Nord of the South
It's the lack of caffeine.

I have coffee every day of my life, if I skip a day I start shaking.

Also make sure you use freshly ground beans.

• Haha

ArmatageShanks

Honorary Master
This happens to me when I drink too much for a prolonged period of time, I also start to go slightly yellow, or that might just be my imagination.

Anyway yes, visit a doctor, they don't look like this anymore.

1632803143808.png