Shall we have a countdown to lock down?

zoozi

Hope they get nonsense like this under control
I don't want to be that guy, just pointing out, the video with title mentioning quarantine was posted 9 hours ago (roughly 3.30pm), it's pitch dark in the video, so it's not from today, not that some people wouldn't push it like that even tonight.

WesleyDB

I don't want to be that guy, just pointing out, the video with title mentioning quarantine was posted 9 hours ago (roughly 3.30pm), it's pitch dark in the video, so it's not from today, not that some people wouldn't push it like that even tonight.
It is an old video,I saw it 9 gag earlier today. People will definitely push it. Right now where I live there is a party happening on the side of road. I hope the law enforcement can get their act together and this lockdown isn't a total failure.

zoozi

It is an old video,I saw it 9 gag earlier today. People will definitely push it. Right now where I live there is a party happening on the side of road. I hope the law enforcement can get their act together and this lockdown isn't a total failure.
With other guests? Phone the cops, **** em, early lesson, they'll do it again.

netstrider

Saw on ENCA they are having big parties in this country at the moment, shouting "Corona! Corona!" and dancing. Must be 100s if not more.

WesleyDB

Vues
Saw on ENCA they are having big parties in this country at the moment, shouting "Corona! Corona!" and dancing. Must be 100s if not more.
Guess the army deployment was just for show. As usual south Africa is a lawless place

netstrider

Vues
Guess the army deployment was just for show. As usual south Africa is a lawless place
Yeah give it 3 weeks extension above the current restrictions, no pay, and some confirmed deaths.

I just want people to be safe and healthy.