Share the land or risk losing it all, Malema warns white South Africans

The Free Radical

Malema said that the only way the country would progress harmoniously was if equality was achieved. He then accused white South Africans of protecting their privilege.

With the economy one of the key issues ahead of the polls on Wednesday, as more and more South Africans caved under the pressure brought on by the increased cost of living, Malema had a warning for white South Africans.

“We’re fighting to sit at the dinner table with you. White people you will no longer eat alone. We’re coming to sit at the dinner table and if you’re refusing us, we’re going to destroy that dinner table. No one is going to eat.”

Cont ...

Source: https://ewn.co.za/2019/05/06/share-the-land-or-risk-losing-it-all-malema-warns-white-south-africans

See clip from 02:50 (Video credit: EWN)

Last edited:

HunterNW

Executive Member
Welcome to dine with me.... been saving the Temic for a special occasion.

The Free Radical

If you wanna come to my house to eat? , then you better contribute to the dinner by bringing something to the table as well.

What separates him from a vagrant knocking on the door and begging for stuff, then getting irate if you refuse to give him a hand-out?

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
Just ignore the POS - media should be absolutely ashamed of themselves by giving this racially divisive trough feeder any airtime at all!

On a side note - this trough feeder just shows his mentality through his comment "no one will eat". Reminds me of a 3 year old that breaks his own toy to spite someone else.

The Free Radical

Fair point. But the WMC lie seems to have stuck and white folks have replaced bad governance and corruption as the source of the woes facing the country.
Bell Pottenger's propaganda campaign is only now launching.

Temujin

Executive Member
Sure sure... will you be paying your share of the bond, rates and taxes in cash or eft?

rambo919

Expert Member
Fair point. But the WMC lie seems to have stuck and white folks have replaced bad governance and corruption as the source of the woes facing the country.
Again.... that's different from the "struggle" how? Whites are always gonna be all that is wrong with the world for these people, much easier than to admit their own faults and actually take responsibility for themselves. Some people simply refuse to grow the f up.

eg2505

Honorary Master
gimme, gimme gimme, as Im black and your white,

same story everywhere around the world, entitlement breeds revolutions.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Land, land, land blah blah what land? Where's all this land you are talking about? Show us on a map where is all this land. I bet you don't even know yourself what you are talking about Malema.

Why don't you stop running to white people with your hat in hand every week and go ask your ANC to help you. White people are not the government. Go knock on Ramaphosa's door and ask him to help you he's the government.

Jeez it just doesn't end with this guy. Never seen a grown man nag so much he's like a broken clock. Driving me up the ****ing wall.