Sharks Supporters Thread

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Never doubted that the CC was ours this year,not once. Massive team effort that made me very proud :D

To the rest of the country .!.. you got pwned :whistling:

Adrenalin

Expert Member
Man alive. My head hurts. My voice is almost gone. I bashed the bar counter so hard i had to buy a few people their drinks. By 20:00 i was in full party mode and was greeting random people.

Well Done Mr Plumtree and the Sharks team!

From : Your worst critic but also one of your biggest supporters!!!!!

Alan

Honorary Master
Great little speech from Stefan after the game!!

You must have been drunk by then :D

Well done sharks. A few bad errors started creeping in at the start of the second half and I thought oh no here we go again...

But you the pulled it together again. Fantastic display, Andries Strauss was just awesome!!!

DJ...

Banned
about bloody time Keagan Daniels got a call up to the Bok squad - he's been knocking hard on that door for a while now and the emphatic Sharks win just further proves why he deserves that spot. Kankowski over Spies any day of the week too.

Chuffed to the hills...

elysian

Die WP manne is stil!
En ek hoor niks van 'n Bul...

Great little speech from Stefan after the game!!

Ok, ok - well done to the Sharks, you deserve it. You definitely looked fresher on the day, but I suppose ending 9th in the Super 14 (and not playing 2 extra playoff games) has it's advantages. ;)

Gothan

Expert Member
Congrats to the sharks, you guys played a great game (and thanks for keeping that moron Burger from getting his hands on the cup)

BobsLawnService

Expert Member
Yep, Burger is a great player but is just too dof to be a captain. He should have gone for posts and put the Sharks under pressure.

alternate

Expert Member
The Natal Sharks Currie Cup Champions 2010
Sharks 30 - 10 WP

6 Time winners!
Was the best being at Kings Park and watching Stefan Terblanche lift that trophy.

Shadow07

Ok, ok - well done to the Sharks, you deserve it. You definitely looked fresher on the day, but I suppose ending 9th in the Super 14 (and not playing 2 extra playoff games) has it's advantages. ;)

That's why we ALL have a break between to CC and Super 14, to rest everyone :p

Creag

The Boar's Rock
I only got to see the game a whole 24 hours after its outcome (I was in the bush with no access to TV, Radio or Internet). So without knowledge of the outcome I was jumping out my chair every 30 seconds or so. For Weer Probeer, I feel a wee bit sorry, as they were completely outplayed.

At work this morning I couldn't stop smiling. Proud, I am. For me, it was game of the year. Well done, Sharks! Well done!

Wall

Sports Addict
how did jantjies get the young player of the year ahead of Lambie????

that's shocking

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Omw...Lambie got no awards this season, how pathetic of SARU

Is not the greater reward to be called up to the national squad?

I hear what you're saying. I agree that he has had a blinder of a season given that he's only 20? He's played with the experience of lads of years his senior.

I reckon he wouldn't be at all upset to miss out on an award to get a Springbok cap ;)