Sheffield students paid to tackle racist language on campus

konfab

Honorary Master
Oohh this makes me so angry, so angry
And then suddenly, out of nowhere people elect an anti PC person like Trump or Boris Johnson.

Don't worry, we will get a MAGA hat on you eventually

konfab

Honorary Master
I suspect that the Law of unintended Consequences will come into play and this will end badly.
Like electing a president or prime minister who doesn't care about calling people names.

These are your people. Good decent products of a public education system and all the progressivism other people's money can buy.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
One step closer to it , allow me to suggest skipping this and going straight for the communist tactic of spies working on the hope of being moved up the list for housing or extra food and sometimes just spying on people because if you dont they will do it to you .
Seemed to work for them...........

SoldierMan

Expert Member
You want PC bullcrap, I'll give you PC bullcrap...

In one area in the UK the police want people to report something if they are offended or insulted. It doesn't have to be a crime or criminal, someone just has to be offended.

How long before they roll this out elsewhere.

South Yorkshire Police relentlessly mocked after urging people to report one another for 'offensive or insulting words'

A police force has been slated after telling people to report one another for using “offensive or insulting words”.

South Yorkshire Police was criticised after urging its 166,000 Twitter followers to report “non-criminal hate incidents”.

The force’s account had initially asked people to report hate crimes based on race, religion, sexual orientation and disability.

But in a separate follow-up tweet, it added: “In addition to reporting hate crime, please report non-crime hate incidents, which can include things like offensive or insulting comments, online, in person or in writing. Hate will not be tolerated in South Yorkshire. Report it and put a stop to it.”

More

Swa

Honorary Master
Lost Generation
Greatest Generation
Silent Generation
Baby boomers
Generation X
Millennials
Generation Z Snowflakes

John Tempus

Expert Member
This entire subject about monitoring micro aggressions is a macro aggression to me. Will my sensitivity be tolerated as much as the micro aggression donkeys.

Okty

Expert Member
Ignoring the stupidity of this, if I was a student there, I signed up - easiest money you can get for doing nothing. Just each week or month full in some fictional occurrences that you handled.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Ignoring the stupidity of this, if I was a student there, I signed up - easiest money you can get for doing nothing. Just each week or month full in some fictional occurrences that you handled.
Agreed... I would also sign up just for the paycheck whilst studying....

Could be a nice little salary of around 18000 pounds a year (if you do it 8 hours a day)

Last edited:

Temujin

Executive Member
You want PC bullcrap, I'll give you PC bullcrap...

In one area in the UK the police want people to report something if they are offended or insulted. It doesn't have to be a crime or criminal, someone just has to be offended.

How long before they roll this out elsewhere.
Yep, them non-hate hate crimes giving people criminal records :thumbsup:

Alan

Honorary Master
Money for doing nothing. Very progressive.

Still, you will have put n the effort of picking out a cisgendered straight white male target to falsely accuse.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Money for doing nothing. Very progressive.

Still, you will have put n the effort of picking out a cisgendered straight white male target to falsely accuse.
Thats easy... just pick the nearest white guy... and make random claims.

Alan

Honorary Master
Thats easy... just pick the nearest white guy... and make random claims.
Ah but is it? One can't just assume somebody's race and gender. Get that wrong and next thing you're reported for being a bigot....

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Ah but is it? One can't just assume somebody's race and gender. Get that wrong and next thing you're reported for being a bigot....
Doesn't work like that... if they gets offended, then they are in the wrong for a micro aggression of getting in the way of my noticing and reporting theirs.