Shelly Smart Home Products!

Nology

Nology
Company Rep
Nology is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as the official exclusive distributor of Shelly smart home products in South Africa (https://mybroadband.co.za/news/indu...elly-smart-home-solution-in-south-africa.html)
All the products brought in have either ICASA or NRCS approval as required and where applicable. Our first shipment has arrived and the stock is ready to sell, with the second shipment due to arrive shortly.

For any questions regarding the products or where to purchase them, please feel free to post it here and we will try our best to assist. Additionally, please visit the local Shelly website @ https://shellysa.co.za for more information and contact details.

InternetLuddite

Expert Member
Hi, where can I easily buy the products online? I need to place an order for some 1PMs, Shelly Duo, Shelly 2.5, Shelly Door window. Hopefully by next week Friday as I need want finish my ha project.

Oh and Shelly Buttons

Nology

Nology
Company Rep

Sparkz0629

Expert Member
So your products are only available through resellers? You aren't selling direct to the public?
Also, isnt ShellyZA also a authorised distributor in SA?

Sparkz0629

Expert Member
Also, from what i can see, none of the sites you listed sell the full range that @InternetLuddite was asking about (Like the Button, 2.5 or the door/window sensors), or am i missing something?

Nology

Nology
Company Rep
Shelly ZA is not a Shelly distributor. Regarding the range of items, we've placed a large order but can only bring in devices as the certifications are approved locally (both ICASA and NRCS). We're expecting the other items to arrive shortly and can keep you updated.

Nology

Nology
Company Rep
Nology is excited to announce that we have now extended our range of Shelly products to include the following models:
Shelly Door/ Window 2 – This wireless device not only reports door/window status, but also has a built in lux/light and temperature sensor.
Shelly 1/1PM Temperature Add-on - This has been designed specifically for the Shelly 1 / 1PM and which clips onto the units for temperature monitoring.
Shelly Button (Black) – This is a plastic case for the Shelly 1 or/ 1PM that has a manual button and ideal for lamps, heaters or any other scenario you may want to use the Shelly safely outside of the wall.
Furthermore we have received new stock of the Shelly 1, Shelly 1PM and Shelly DUO. So contact your preferred reseller to get your Shelly devices now.
*Please note that the other relays such as Shelly 2.5, Shelly Dimmer 2 and Shelly EM are still pending ICASA approval.

Dolby

Honorary Master
I've changed most my house from the Sonoff through to Shelly - much prefer it

I've been using that Door Window for a few months now and it's also tilt and vibration sensor - so pretty much 5 sensors in one. I bought an analogue thermometer incase it over/under read and I could adjust - but it was spot on as is.

I've also got a few of the Buttons which were pretty handy for installing on lamps etc.

I think the only Sonoff device I still use and prefer, is the LED strip behind my TV.

\

powermzii

Expert Member
I've changed most my house from the Sonoff through to Shelly - much prefer it

I've been using that Door Window for a few months now and it's also tilt and vibration sensor - so pretty much 5 sensors in one. I bought an analogue thermometer incase it over/under read and I could adjust - but it was spot on as is.

I've also got a few of the Buttons which were pretty handy for installing on lamps etc.

I think the only Sonoff device I still use and prefer, is the LED strip behind my TV.

\
Is this you saying that you have spare Sonoffs lying around...

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
Shelly Button (Black) – This is a plastic case for the Shelly 1 or/ 1PM that has a manual button and ideal for lamps, heaters or any other scenario you may want to use the Shelly safely outside of the wall.
Im super keen for some of these buttons, the description seems a bit off though?!

*Edit*
Are these the button or the button 1?
The ones Im after are the button 1 like this: https://eiferer.co.za/collections/shelly/products/copy-of-shelly-1?variant=37679669346497
I see from some web searches that there is a button which is a case for a Shelly 1, seems a bit confusing having two products with similar names but completely different functions.

Last edited:

Dolby

Honorary Master
Im super keen for some of these buttons, the description seems a bit off though?!

*Edit*
Are these the button or the button 1?
The ones Im after are the button 1 like this: https://eiferer.co.za/collections/shelly/products/copy-of-shelly-1?variant=37679669346497
I see from some web searches that there is a button which is a case for a Shelly 1, seems a bit confusing having two products with similar names but completely different functions.

The link seems wrong.

• Shelly Button - the little plastic casing that a Shelly 1/1PM pops into.
  • Shelly Button 1 - little WiFi button

I couldn't get the Button 1 (WiFi) locally at all - so got it direct from Shelly. I can't recall the price - but was R500.00+ or something ... so I suspect the image/description in the link above is wrong. I couldn't' get to work properly ether :mad: Their support is fantastic and the offered to send me a new one, but I haven't taken it up yet. Basically I can't get it working when off the USB power cable. Some people are reporting he same thing if I check Facebook as I am on Facebook - but others have no issue at all ?

Dolby

Honorary Master
Shelly Button on the left (still needs a Shelly 1/1PM to function) - but it's a winner on lamps, as it replaces the existing switch because it's got a big, manual button
Shelly Button 1 on the right - which in theory, is fantastic. Single c/ double click to activate different scenes etc - but I can't get it working :(

1610517647549.png

Nology

Nology
Company Rep
Good day
The Shelly Button mentioned above is not the Button 1 it is the plastic enclosure that fits over the Shelly 1 and 1PM.
Regards
Nology

Dolby

Honorary Master
Ah that's pretty cool - a bit late now that I've changed my system ;)

But also that's a Zigbee unit ?
How much is the hub that goes with the button ?

Tinuva

The Magician
Ah that's pretty cool - a bit late now that I've changed my system ;)

But also that's a Zigbee unit ?
How much is the hub that goes with the button ?
Sonoff has a real cheap zigbee hub. Can even load tasmota on it if you really want.