Shiba Inu Coin

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Shib Inu has moved up over 300% the last 7 days after:

- Coinbase listing;
- Musk posting pics of his Shib Inu dog (really?!?);
- general pump of the crypto market.

Market cap is now over 12B, making it the number 15 on the crypto list.
(Top 15 includes 3 1:1 USD coins: USDT, USDC, BUSD)

On Binance, Shib volumes (in USD) have surpassed BTC for around 44 of the last 48 hours.

Crazy times.

Edit: Initial ATH = $0.000049

Last edited:

Snyper564

Executive Member
Shib Inu has moved up over 300% the last 7 days after:

- Coinbase listing;
- Musk posting pics of his Shib Inu dog (really?!?);
- general pump of the crypto market.

Market cap is now over 12B, making it the number 15 on the crypto list.
(Top 15 includes 3 1:1 USD coins: USDT, USDC, BUSD)

On Binance, Shib volumes (in USD) have surpassed BTC for around 44 of the list 48 hours.

Crazy times.
Not really crazy times, just crypto newbs buying sh*t coins... this is crytpo as usual. If doge didnt burn them enough this will

Another reason never to use that revix bundle thing as shib will soon be part of it based on market cap...

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Not really crazy times, just crypto newbs buying sh*t coins... this is crytpo as usual. If doge didnt burn them enough this will

Another reason never to use that revix bundle thing as shib will soon be part of it based on market cap...
And Doge is still in the top 10.

Revix10/EC10 - same risk as crypto but averaged over top 10 by market cap. Don't think it's a bad product all things considered - lots of people on here have made some decent money on EC10.

L-Dog

Expert Member
Yeah shib is launching on a few new exchanges... Buying it is not investing it is gambling

L-Dog

Expert Member
And Doge is still in the top 10.

Revix10/EC10 - same risk as crypto but averaged over top 10 by market cap. Don't think it's a bad product all things considered - lots of people on here have made some decent money on EC10.

Agreed getting out of trading end of the year then I will just add EC10 to by stock portfolio and leave it there for years

KleinBoontjie

Honorary Master
Jislaaik, I have some coins in here since last year. Forgot I had it. Should I sell now or is it going up more?

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
Its a token, I find them near useless as a currency due to high gas fees. I dont get the point of this token. Doge is cheaper and faster to send and use.

KleinBoontjie

Honorary Master
WTF is Spark and Songbird. I haven't logged into Altcoin in almost a year, now I see I have some free coins in my wallet....

Anthro

Expert Member
Where is your wallet held >?
$SPARK was for a airdrop .. 1:1 coin distribution of tokens held (XRP) during a snapshot
I am still waiting on mine, should be some decent money

WTF is Spark and Songbird. I haven't logged into Altcoin in almost a year, now I see I have some free coins in my wallet....

KleinBoontjie

Honorary Master
Where is your wallet held >?
$SPARK was for a airdrop .. 1:1 coin distribution of tokens held (XRP) during a snapshot
I am still waiting on mine, should be some decent money
Thanks. All my stuff is on Altcointraders. Wonder when was this snapshot, I sold all my XRP's beginning of the year.....well, free monies is welcome now.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
ATH just after inception was $0.000049.

Current price: $0.0000435

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Part of that action might be due to a few hard attempts at pumping with fake news all over Twitter and Youtube,including a fake "Elon Musk" predicts moon "Live" stream and a double-your-shib promo by paying into a wallet sponsored by Elon of course :ROFL:

The Voice

Honorary Master
It momentarily flipped Uniswap today, but back down to 13th in Coinmarketcap. Only way it's ever going to pump for real is if they burn a couple hundred trillion. Sadly, it won't ever hit $0.01 with that much available.

Still, have a few million in cold storage, and a few million on an exchange to move quickly if it does eventually go to the moon.