Shona Ferguson has died, foundation confirms

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I am migrant to SA and I have heard of this person. Those were the days we didn't have DSTV though.

I've lived in SA for many decades and have never heard of this person. Maybe because I don't watch C grade soap operas that appeal to a section of the local population?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
It's a nice Saturday, take a break from MyBb and stroll down to you local watering hole where they gave you a Zulu name, buy everyone a round and ask them everything you want to know about Shona Ferguson.

You're aware that I live remotely? A stroll to the watering hole will take most of the day. No Zulu's in this area either. Some Khoisan but they don't frequent the watering hole.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Wow, you are so ignorant.

Ever asked the rest of the country? It's the same reason the EFF supporters in Diepkloof thought the EFF were going to win the last national elections...

They superimposed their local support onto the rest of the country.

surface

Honorary Master
Wow, you are so ignorant.
Bra, do you know who you are talking to? Get educated before you enter into unknown territory. And stop making this thread about him.

Suspected to be medical doctor, successful farmer, accomplished biologist, SADF fighter, most likely WW2 hero and/or a navy seal, a renowned linguist and now a contractor who earned overseas money in pounds & dollars. Also ashkenazi jew blood in vein as well as some afrikaner. Knows shïtloads about HR , google-fu champion. Time traveller. Recipient of unofficial "Order of Ikhamanga" by Zulus.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Suspected to be medical doctor, successful farmer, accomplished biologist, SADF fighter, most likely WW2 hero and/or a navy seal, a renowned linguist and now a contractor who earned overseas money in pounds & dollars. Also ashkenazi jew blood in vein as well as some afrikaner. Knows shïtloads about HR , google-fu champion. Time traveller. Recipient of unofficial "Order of Ikhamanga" by Zulus.

The expert has been busted for copying and pasting from the internet, some of his responses were taken verbatim off Wikipedia of all places.