Shona Ferguson has died, foundation confirms

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Bra, do you know who you are talking to? Get educated before you enter into unknown territory. And stop making this thread about him.

Suspected to be medical doctor, successful farmer, accomplished biologist, former SADF soldier fighter, most likely WW2 hero and/or a navy seal, a renowned linguist and now a contractor who earned overseas money in Euros, pounds & dollars. Also ashkenazi jew blood in vein as well as some afrikaner. Knows shïtloads about people that work in HR , google-fu champion. Time traveller. Recipient of unofficial "Order of Ikhamanga" by Zulu name from Zulus.

Please don't embellish my CV. Fixed it for you.

Last edited:

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
The expert has been busted for copying and pasting from the internet, some of his responses were taken verbatim off Wikipedia of all places.

And indicated as such when it was...

Acceptable academic practice. You should know that as a New Journo. Now can you also remain on topic please instead of making me the topic?

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
And indicated as such when it was...

Yet another Cosmik lie in the series of serial lies.

You blatantly denied you copied and pasted from Wikipedia last time and you were mocked by a few users for not using quotation marks.

You thought you could pass off someone else's work as your own.

At least now, you have admitted that you were copying and pasting from Wiki. Last time, you tried to argue you got it from somewhere else.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Yet another Cosmik lie in the series of serial lies.

You blatantly denied you copied and pasted from Wikipedia last time and you were mocked by a few users for not using quotation marks.

You thought you could pass off someone else's work as your own.

At least now, you have admitted that you were copying and pasting from Wiki. Last time, you tried to argue you got it from somewhere else.

I did get it from elsewhere. Someone else copied it into Wiki, like I told you, anyone can edit Wiki...

Now could you remain on topic please?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Imagine being this person that comes into a thread about someone dying, acts like an ass hat and starts arguing with people over whether or not the deceased is famous. Just imagine

Assumption.

I didn't start the arguing. The lefties did that. Suggest you read the thread and see who started arguing with people over whether or not the deceased is famous and see who the ass hat is...

azbob

Honorary Master
I’m not a psychologist so don’t want to diagnose anyone but how did this thread become political? What do lefties have to do with Shona Ferguson’s death?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Assumption.

I didn't start the arguing. The lefties did that. Suggest you read the thread and see who started arguing with people over whether or not the deceased is famous and see who the ass hat is...
Astounding. You're a lefty now?
He was a famous actor and businessman in SA. Husband of Connie Ferguson who is one of the most famous actresses in SA.
Yeah he was famous. Your not knowing of him doesn't change that fact.

It all went downhill from here...

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Assumption.

You claimed you didn't know Shona so why not just ignore the thread as most sane people do when they can't relate to the topic?

You don't have to have an opinion on everything under the sun.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I’m not a psychologist so don’t want to diagnose anyone but how did this thread become political? What do lefties have to do with Shona Ferguson’s death?
He tried to do the same in Tatjana Schoenmaker thread, looks like our guy has been a little desperate of late.

Oh dear. That pic should have the usual wokists in a frothy. All showing their privilege of being able to swim and no quota's...

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

Ask the lefties who claim Shona is famous.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
You claimed you didn't know Shona so why not just ignore the thread as most sane people do when they can't relate to the topic?

You don't have to have an opinion on everything under the sun.

Exactly. You lefties reacted to a single word from me and threw your toys out of the cot just because this was my post:

Yet nobody reacted to this post because it wasn't me:

Nor this because it wasn't me:

Who is this and why is it newsworthy?

Evidence of playing the man and not the ball.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Exactly. You lefties reacted to a single word from me and threw your toys out of the cot just because this was my post:

Yet nobody reacted to this post because it wasn't me:

Nor this because it wasn't me:

Evidence of playing the man and not the ball.
3 people responded to flywheel's post. He didn't make a scene so it all died down.

And yes, the gentleman was famous as per definition confirmed by language experts in various parts of the English-speaking world.