Shooting at car dealer

Dan C

Honorary Master
Clever thing to do. Guess he won't be driving a Merc soon.

Tman*

Expert Member
Is this the speedy car sales article?

Edit: saw the number plate.

zoozi

Seen this guy on ignitionTV before, they had some local TV show (him and his father) that I can't recall much of a few years back. It's a family business, seemingly with the old man (who had a home invasion in March) handing the reigns to his son, the guy who was killed, they are big petrolheads. What a filthy savage country this is, RIP.

Last edited:

thechamp

Honorary Master
Not the way he presents himself or acted here, pulling the race card doesn't work on me my man I have one too.
How does he present himself? He looks like any other ordinary bloke in the street, and as for the killing, people kill each other over arguments, it happens all the time.

The only reason you made your tender comment is because he is black, not how he presents himself or his murderous deed, it's not cool.

Last edited:

Steamy Tom

Expert Member
How does he present himself? He looks like any other ordinary bloke in the street, and as for the killing, people kill each over arguments, it happens all the time.

The only reason you made you tender comment is because he is black, not how he presents himself or his murderous deed, it's not cool.
:rolleyes:

ubercal

Expert Member
Speedy car sales always seem to have cool performance cars in stock.I see that have a seriously modified Evo 8/9 selling for around 500K.But ive heard they are dodge

Shaun108

Executive Member
Stick to reputable dealers, not slumou delaerships who are looking for a quicker bang for buck.