Shooting at car dealer

SAguy

Expert Member
I'm sure I read at one time that men are less aggressive just after they've ejaculated.
For everyone's sake, I suggest angry handjobs for those arguing?

falcon786

Executive Member
So the whole basis of your pathetic plea for attention was that I didn't call out absolutely everyone who needed it? Really? That was it? The whole basis of your comment was that? You wrote a whole comment about that. What a zinger! Pitiful. Absolutely pitiful.

"Waah you are talking to that guy and not this guy waaah". Feel free to DIY if you feel strongly about it. I clearly caught the right guy already. I don't need another guy swinging from remorse to doubling down trying to defend the indefensible. I can't manage two cycles like that. Sorry I upset you.
So you like KFC and a R500k car is peanuts to you,then to top it all of you take great offence to anybody being thought of maybe being a tenderpreneur....

Right.....Come on,it can't be surely.:unsure::whistling:

asshat99

Expert Member
So you like KFC and a R500k car is peanuts to you,then to top it all of you take great offence to anybody being thought of maybe being a tenderpreneur....

Right.....Come on,it can't be surely.:unsure::whistling:
You know the word 'zinger' came before KFC right? The only one associated it with KFC is you. Pathetic child with such a narrow life view.

So you learn your words from KFC wrappers while watching and wondering how someone can possibly afford a R500k car! .

You can't defend your bigotry. So you try and talk about other things. You withdraw from what you know is wrong and then double down and then try furiously to deflect from it. Absolutely Pathetic. It says a lot about your character. A petty jealous bigoted baby.

Last edited:

asshat99

Expert Member
I'm sure I read at one time that men are less aggressive just after they've ejaculated.
For everyone's sake, I suggest angry handjobs for those arguing?
Another hanger on-er who is desperate to be included in something for once in his life but doesn't really have anything to say. Just like that sad kid we all knew in primary school.

Slamz

Yes, the hanger on-er response meme boy who is desperate to be be part of something for the attention (we all know that one kid from primary school) but doesn't really have anything to say thinks I am a stalker because I dared reply to more than one thing. Oh No.

You guys must really be hard up if you get worried about what people do for a living when you see a R500k car. Even golfs go for more than that. Is it really that unusual? Where do you live that such things cause such excitement?
Are you like the guys secret lover or something? you going off on a tangent.. ppl here spoke about it, laughed about it and moved on with their lives...

thechamp

Honorary Master
Are you like the guys secret lover or something? you going off on a tangent.. ppl here spoke about it, laughed about it and moved on with their lives...
I certainly did not find it funny but I have indeed moved on.

falcon786

Executive Member
I certainly did not find it funny but I have indeed moved on.
That's because you're normal and have a life.

This KFC loving dude here (aka the real tenderpreneur for who R500k is piss) talking about double downs and zingers is something special on the other hand! :whistling:

airborne

Executive Member
Just need Saturnz to come in here to argue semantics with asshat99 - this thread will easily reach over 1000 posts.
Good point, @saturnz, I feel that some people on this thread, amongst other things, are not interpreting the religion of Islam correctly.

Could you maybe step in and help?

Assh⁴t is especially struggling with his comprehension so let's get stuck in and educate this brother.