Shooting at car dealer

thechamp

Honorary Master
Whoever is left to run that place should take every unhappy customer very serious from now on, you never know...

ubercal

Expert Member
Whoever is left to run that place should take every unhappy customer very serious from now on, you never know...
It will be a brother , cousin , aunty , son , etc who will take over.They all run there businesses the same.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
I knew the guy, briefly interacted with him for a year or two... Bought my S2000 exhaust from him. Met him in Cape Town once or twice, was a nice guy.

Sad that stuff like this happens so fast.

Daruk

Honorary Master
I knew the guy, briefly interacted with him for a year or two... Bought my S2000 exhaust from him. Met him in Cape Town once or twice, was a nice guy.

Sad that stuff like this happens so fast.
Was I the only one who read $2000 exhaust?

Daruk

Honorary Master
How does he present himself? He looks like any other ordinary bloke in the street, and as for the killing, people kill each over arguments, it happens all the time.

The only reason you made you tender comment is because he is black, not how he presents himself or his murderous deed, it's not cool.
No, I suspect it was because he can afford a G-Wagon. You have to admit, it's easy to suspect a large percentage of people who drive X7s, G-wagons etc. are likely that rich thanks to the SA working class taxpayer.

eg2505

Honorary Master
maybe car dealers should be packing heat
especially if they sell dodgy cars expecting trouble.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Eish dude! Steady on! Does it have resale value? :unsure: :ROFL:
Sold if for what I paid for it when I sold the car :ROFL: It was a Skunk2 exhaust - biggest cost was shipping when I tried to buy it from the states directly.

Mohammed actually tried to buy it back from me a month or two after I bought it from him.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Sold if for what I paid for it when I sold the car :ROFL: It was a Skunk2 exhaust - biggest cost was shipping when I tried to buy it from the states directly.

Mohammed actually tried to buy it back from me a month or two after I bought it from him.
Yoh... That's hectic lol

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
Does that happen? Why would you think any car not bought from the original dealer is new. I want a new merc, I'll buy from merc - not somewhere in klerksdorp. Or do the dealerships buy up some models in the hope that people don't want to wait? Even then though, buying a car like this, I'd like to spec it to my preference.

Kayoss

Stick to reputable dealers, not slumou delaerships who are looking for a quicker bang for buck.
To be fair, I bought a vehicle from the oldest Toyota dealership in South Africa. I paid extra for the peace of mind knowing that it was from a reputable dealer.

When they delivered the vehicle to me I noticed that the engine number on the engine itself didn't match the paperwork. This got me investigating and I quickly discovered that the engine came from a 1998 vehicle (sold to me as 2012) that had been written off, the chassis and body came from two different vehicles (chassis came from a salvage yard out of a vehicle that had rolled over), and the body was therefore completely unidentifiable as all the VIN plates had been removed.

I got my lawyer involved and got a refund.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Does that happen? Why would you think any car not bought from the original dealer is new. I want a new merc, I'll buy from merc - not somewhere in klerksdorp. Or do the dealerships buy up some models in the hope that people don't want to wait? Even then though, buying a car like this, I'd like to spec it to my preference.
So, dealers are known to do that with models they know are going to be in high demand, however they sell them as used, not new.