Shooting at car dealer

falcon786

Executive Member
I hear this guy bought a new Merc, and then found it was a second hand car

Left is the buyer and shooter View attachment 740949
So somebody with kids and a family is murdered in cold blood and OP makes false assumptions which some idiots here then take as factual and roll with it!Brilliant!

Geez guys can you stop acting like a bunch of sheep,there's an actual article stating it was over R4700 repair dispute...nothing about new cars mentioned there.

Either way fat telly tubby there is a murderer regardless of the circumstances that savage ass wipe deserves to rot forever in jail.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Does that happen? Why would you think any car not bought from the original dealer is new. I want a new merc, I'll buy from merc - not somewhere in klerksdorp. Or do the dealerships buy up some models in the hope that people don't want to wait? Even then though, buying a car like this, I'd like to spec it to my preference.
few showrooms do that where they buy brand new cars from dealers and sell at a premium due to waiting period

there was a lambo urus the other day which sold for like R6.5m

if you wait and get from lambo you pay like R4.5m

Mar Vin

Expert Member
Yes I can. I have never interacted with anybody in the car sales industry who isnt lying scum. Same paint brush as lawyers, estate agents and electricians. You got out. Because obviously you are not that type. Anybody who is in, and remains in, is scum.
No you cant....don't you listen?
:)

falcon786

Executive Member
How does he present himself? He looks like any other ordinary bloke in the street, and as for the killing, people kill each over arguments, it happens all the time.

The only reason you made you tender comment is because he is black, not how he presents himself or his murderous deed, it's not cool.
Actually that part we're just admittedly assuming.

However a g-wagon is super expensive,guys who have that kinda money have worked hard to make it and carry themselves well...This guy nah,he looks like it came easy,prime tenderpreneur material.

And yes black people with that much money aren't that scarce anymore.I know a few who made it themselves and they definitely don't carry themselves like this dude does,yes it's a guess but a calculated one none the less.

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
few showrooms do that where they buy brand new cars from dealers and sell at a premium due to waiting period

there was a lambo urus the other day which sold for like R6.5m

if you wait and get from lambo you pay like R4.5m
Was it sold as new though?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Yes I can. I have never interacted with anybody in the car sales industry who isnt lying scum. Same paint brush as lawyers, estate agents and electricians. You got out. Because obviously you are not that type. Anybody who is in, and remains in, is scum.
Are you starting this up again?

falcon786

Executive Member
Then I must be the only person that have dealt with decent people. Sure their are lying scummy bastards everywhere.
I've personally seen car dealerships buying high mileage cars at the auction and then seen that same car on their floors with no mileage turned back even though the car could easily pass for less mileage...you get many honest car dealers who value their reputation and usually they get repeat business because of it!

asshat99

Expert Member

However a g-wagon is super expensive,guys who have that kinda money have worked hard to make it and carry themselves well...This guy nah,he looks like it came easy,prime tenderpreneur material.

And yes black people with that much money aren't that scarce anymore.I know a few who made it themselves and they definitely don't carry themselves like this dude does,yes it's a guess but a calculated one none the less.
Yes, because tenderpreneurs can't buy fancy clothes raaight. Would you say the same if some guy with your skin colour pitched up with sandals and golf shirt?

I collected the most expensive car on a showroom floor once (not on this level though) - wearing muddy tatty clothes. Guess I stole the money too. Not everyone is desperate to impress you. Especially people who 'made it'. They manage to not care what the peasantry think.

This just just screams "I am a ware petrolkop but I can only drive a polo. This guy has a much nicer car than me which I can't afford. He must have stolen the money". Green monster. Silly baseless assumptions with no purpose except for you to feel better about yourself.

Last edited:

Mistro

WTF are you on about? You are profiling people you don't know based on people you know. So what if the guy does not look the way you want him to look? So you think he got the money easily through tenders? You're a douche bag!

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
So somebody with kids and a family is murdered in cold blood and OP makes false assumptions which some idiots here then take as factual and roll with it!Brilliant!

Geez guys can you stop acting like a bunch of sheep,there's an actual article stating it was over R4700 repair dispute...nothing about new cars mentioned there.

Either way fat telly tubby there is a murderer regardless of the circumstances that savage ass wipe deserves to rot forever in jail.
Are you new here? Since when do facts get in the way of a good thread here?

falcon786

Executive Member
Yes, because tenderpreneurs can't buy fancy clothes raaight. Would you say the same if some guy with your skin colour pitched up with sandals and golf shirt?

I collected the most expensive car on a showroom floor once - wearing muddy tatty clothes. Guess I stole the money too. Not everyone is desperate to impress you. Especially people who 'made it'. They manage to not care what the peasantry think.

This just just screams "I am a ware petrolkop but I can only drive a polo. This guy has a much nicer car than me which I can't afford. He must have stolen the money". Green monster. Silly baseless assumptions with no purpose except for you to feel better about yourself.
I drive a 3 series and a X3,but you're right I can't afford a G-wagon and I was assuming (as I mentioned) not claiming anything,I could be completely wrong on that point.

It's just an observation on my part based on personal experience since I've dealt with tenderpreneur types that I said out loud,I'm sure eventually details of who he really is will be released and set the record straight.

falcon786

Executive Member
WTF are you on about? You are profiling people you don't know based on people you know. So what if the guy does not look the way you want him to look? So you think he got the money easily through tenders? You're a douche bag!
Yeah I'm douche bag for being clearly biased against a murderer while you leave others here who are trying to blame the victim for incident on just as thin evidence.:unsure:

asshat99

Expert Member
I drive a 3 series and a X3,but you're right I can't afford a G-wagon and I was assuming (as I mentioned) not claiming anything,I could be completely wrong on that point.

It's just an observation on my part based on personal experience since I've dealt with tenderpreneur types that I said out loud,I'm sure eventually details of who he really is will be released and set the record straight.
well your personal experience must be very limited.

I bet if this guy put on a full tux and got a personal trainer to help him suck his gut in, you would be saying: "His is just a tenderpreneur who can't actually afford the car. New money boet. He is just wanting to show off for the hand over pic to impress his friends on instagram".

If you think the appearance, dress sense, gut shoes etc etc. is a marker of criminal behaviour then you are one of those people who get taken in by smooth talkers, flashy wealth and fancy ads.