Shooting at car dealer

asshat99

Expert Member
Yeah I'm douche bag for being clearly biased against a murderer while you leave others here who are trying to blame the victim for incident on just as thin evidence.:unsure:
If he is the murderer, then he is the murder. But that has nothing to do with how he looks or how he made his money.

Imagine been able to tell the difference between an 'entrepreneur' and a 'tenderpreneur' based on how well they 'carry themselves'.

falcon786

Honorary Master
well your personal experience must be very limited.

I bet if this guy put on a full tux and got a personal trainer to help him suck his gut in, you would be saying: "His is just a tenderpreneur who can't actually afford the car. New money boet. He is just wanting to show off for the hand over pic to impress his friends on instagram".

If you think the appearance, dress sense, gut shoes etc etc. is a marker of criminal behaviour then you are one of those people who get taken in by smooth talkers, flashy wealth and fancy ads.
If you don't like that I'm biased and insulting against a damn murderer,then go f$ck yourself.

I can call that piece of thrash scum a pig and it wouldn't matter because it's not gonna bring back the innocent life he took,but hey he's black so lets politic instead of seeing the actual crime.This is the problem with SA today.

Keep at it guys,defend somebody because he's black.Everything is about race,it doesn't matter whats right or wrong anymore we're headed down a dark spiral at this rate.

falcon786

Honorary Master
If he is the murderer, then he is the murder. But that has nothing to do with how he looks or how he made his money.

Imagine been able to tell the difference between an 'entrepreneur' and a 'tenderpreneur' based on how well they 'carry themselves'.
Ok can you prove that he's not a tenderpreneur?If not then move on you're talking crap as I've already conceded I could be wrong on that point,get over it.

asshat99

Expert Member
If you don't like that I'm biased and insulting against a damn murderer,then go f$ck yourself.

I can call that piece of thrash scum a pig and it wouldn't matter because it's not gonna bring back the innocent life he took,but hey he's black so lets politic instead of seeing the actual crime.This is the problem with SA today.

Keep at it guys,defend somebody because he's black.Everything is about race,it doesn't matter whats right or wrong anymore we're headed down a dark spiral at this rate.
Aah, so now you are pretending you are being biased against a murder. Lol. Literally no one is defending a murder. Pitiful attempt to shift the argument there. Really.

asshat99

Expert Member
Ok can you prove that he's not a tenderpreneur?If not then move on you're talking crap as I've already conceded I could be wrong on that point,get over it.
I really don't need to as I did not make the pointless speculation about where the money came from. He might be. He might not be. I sure can't see it from the picture.

falcon786

Honorary Master
Aah, so now you are pretending you are being biased against a murder. Lol. Literally no one is defending a murder. Pitiful attempt to shift the argument there. Really.
Of course you're not defending him but you feel like I'm assuming he's a tenderpreneur because he's black which in this case is politicking....who actually even gives a f$ck if he's a tenderpreneur or not because he's a murderer and that's all that matters,get over yourself.

falcon786

Honorary Master
I really don't need to as I did not make the pointless speculation about where the money came from. He might be. He might not be. I sure can't see it from the picture.
If you can't see it with your limited life experience then move on.Lol put up or shut up,I'm allowed to make assumptions and I'm also allowed to be wrong,if you can't prove me wrong then shut it.:ROFL:

asshat99

Expert Member
If you can't see it with your limited life experience then move on.Lol put up or shut up,I'm allowed to make assumptions and I'm also allowed to be wrong,if you can't prove me wrong then shut it.:ROFL:
What do I need to prove? I have made no claim whether he is or isn't.

who actually even gives a f$ck if he's a tenderpreneur or not
You went there. Not us.

falcon786

Honorary Master
What do I need to prove? I have made no claim whether he is or isn't.
Good,then if you don't know just let it be,don't try to ride in here on a white horse trying to defend a murderers honour,he has none!

You went there. Not us.
Actually another poster did and I agreed with the observation based on my own personal biased viewpoint in this instance based on how he presented himself.It was a personal opinion,I am entitled to that am I not?

asshat99

Expert Member
Good,then if you don't know just let it be,don't try to ride in here on a white horse trying to defend a murderers honour,he has none!

Actually another poster did and I agreed with the observation based on my own personal biased viewpoint in this instance based on how he presented himself.It was a personal opinion,I am entitled to that am I not?
Who is defending a murderer? Literally no one.

So you did go there, but you weren't original about it. You should tell Penny Sparrow about this loophole.

ubercal

Expert Member
Racially profiling used car dealerships...even though many used car dealerships can be shady these two numpty shits decided to be racist about it!
not surprised by your comment with a nic of "Falcon786" , need i say more :ROFL: .Sometimes the truth hurts just except it and move on.No need to "defend your peoples"

Mistro

Yeah I'm douche bag for being clearly biased against a murderer while you leave others here who are trying to blame the victim for incident on just as thin evidence.:unsure:
No, you going on about how he is dressed and how he acquired his money compared to people you know, which is irrelevant to the murder story. The murder obviously cannot be condoned.

Last edited:

Mistro

I see we've reached boiling point! Go take a walk, no one is defending the murderer or condoning it. You came with you nonsensical assumptions and now you want to cry foul. Man FOH!

falcon786

Honorary Master
Who is defending a murderer? Literally no one.

So you did go there, but you weren't original about it. You should tell Penny Sparrow about this loophole.
You're assuming I'm white?Oh the irony....but it's probably lost on you! :ROFL:

asshat99

Expert Member
You're assuming I'm white?Oh the irony....but it's probably lost on you! :ROFL:
huh? How did you get that one? Or are you assuming that only white people can be racist or bigoted?

Weak weak weak attempt. Very weak.