Shooting at car dealer

falcon786

Honorary Master
huh? How did you get that one? Or are you assuming that only white people can be racist?

Weak weak weak attempt. Very weak.

You did ask if he was of my skin colour if it would be different so you're assuming I'm not black.Lol you're right very weak logic from you! :ROFL:

falcon786

Honorary Master
Yes, because tenderpreneurs can't buy fancy clothes raaight. Would you say the same if some guy with your skin colour pitched up with sandals and golf shirt?

Ooops.....but like I said for some idiots here it's all just about race,can't even insult a murderer without race being dragged into it from both sides nogal!

SA is on a slippery slope.:rolleyes:

asshat99

Expert Member
You did ask if he was of my skin colour if it would be different so you're assuming I'm not black.Lol you're right very weak logic from you! :ROFL:

You can't read? Is that what this says?
Would you say the same if some guy with your skin colour pitched up with sandals and golf shirt?

It was literally worded super carefully like that so it would include everyone in your god forsaken country. For some, buying cars like this is as special an occasion as going to pnp is for others. I don't get dressed up to go to pnp.

Pls try another deflection attempt below:

Last edited:

falcon786

Honorary Master
I see we've reached boiling point! Go take a walk, no one is defending the murderer or condoning it. You came with you nonsensical assumptions and now you want to cry foul. Man FOH!

Oooh shame I called a murderer a tenderpreneur and now you're all triggered.

What's wrong,did I touch you on your studio?

A man was murdered in cold blood and this thread is about that and yet you and ass hat 99(apt name btw) decide to make it about how nobody is allowed to label anybody a tenderpreneur because he's black.

Nobody insulted you or any black people.I insulted a single murderous individual,if you think I was wrong then prove it or shut up snowflake.

Last edited:

R13...

Honorary Master
So this is carrying despite it not being confirmed that the guy in the pic is the shooter and someone even posted a screenshot saying he's in fact not.

Suppose the poor dude in the pic remains a tenderpreuner whatever the shooting.

falcon786

Honorary Master
You can't read? Is that what this says?

It was literally worded super carefully like that so it would include everyone in your god forsaken country. For some, buying cars like this is as special an occasion as going to pnp is for others. I don't get dressed up to go to pnp.

Pls try another deflection attempt below:

See this is what you fail to understand a guy in golf shirt and sandals could actually easily not be a tenderpreneur type based on how he presented himself.

If he was white and I said that about him would you still be triggered?

Last edited:

falcon786

Honorary Master
So this is carrying despite it not being confirmed that the guy in the pic is the shooter and someone even posted a screenshot saying he's in fact not.

Well if he's not the murderer then...awkward.:whistling:

So I'm gonna stop arguing with our resident snowflakes about it for now until we have clarity on the matter.

asshat99

Expert Member
See this is what you fail to understand a guy in golf shirt and sandals could actually easily not be a tenderpreneur type based on how he presented himself.

If he was white and I said that about him would you still be triggered?
I have said many times before that I cannot see where the money comes from based on how a guy 'carries himself'.

asshat99

Expert Member

A man was murdered in cold blood and this thread is about that and yet you and ass hat 99(apt name btw) decide to make it about how nobody is allowed to label anybody a tenderpreneur because he's black.

Nobody insulted you or any black people.I insulted a single murderous individual,if you think I was wrong then prove it or shut up snowflake.
You back away, admit it was stupid and then come back again. You really need to choose at some point.

Again, literally no one is defending a murderer or a tenderpreneur. We are just having a lol at how you think you can tell from how a guy 'carries himself'.

It is made more awkward by this picture just been a cool shot of the salesman from facebook. It really is just inability to conceive how some guy with a gut and takkies can buy a car that is nicer than an entry level compact executive sedan.

Sorry you feel victimised, offended and upset. Snowflake.

RedViking

Nord of the South

The whole story is covered in sensationalism.

asshat99

Expert Member
Yeah, feel bad for the guy who just casually bought a car and then suddenly become a murder because some clown didn't think to not include him in the pic. And then the armchair detectives figuring out what tender he got his money off.

Mistro

A man was murdered in cold blood and this thread is about that and yet you and ******(apt name btw) decide to make it about how nobody is allowed to label anybody a tenderpreneur because he's black.

Geez man, where are your comprehension skills!? Like you're off on a f****n tangent. Everyone, literally everyone, was condemning the murder and you came and made observations about his looks and they way he acquired his money, totally irrelevant to the murder.
Also I don't give flying f**k, what you think!

falcon786

Honorary Master
Geez man, where are your comprehension skills!? Like you're off on a f****n tangent. Everyone, literally everyone, was condemning the murder and you came and made observations about his looks** and they way he acquired his money, totally irrelevant to the murder.
Also I don't give flying f**k, what you think!*

*If you don't then f$ck right off,stop following me like a tail and go read the thread I'm not the one who made observations about his looks I merely agreed to an opinion.

But hey it seems you and your little snowflake friend get triggered by opinions because the person is black.

God forbid somebody think a murderer is a tenderpreneur!He's black so we can't think that,how DARE WE!LMAO! :ROFL:

asshat99

Expert Member
*If you don't then f$ck right off,stop following me like a tail and go read the thread I'm not the one who made observations about his looks I merely agreed to an opinion.

But hey it seems you and your little snowflake friend get triggered by opinions because the person is black.

God forbid somebody think a murderer is a tenderpreneur!He's black so we can't think that,how DARE WE!LMAO! :ROFL:
careful. This snowflake is upset now.

Mistro

Again, poor comprehension skills, even to your own post, you mentioned his dress sense and how he acquired his money, then proceeded to compare him to Black people you know. So let's recap from your own posting:
1. dress code
2. money acquisition
3. him vs the Blacks you know.
I can't simplify more than that for you.