Shooting at Menlyn Maine - 2 Dec 2019

Looney

Expert Member
Fatty dude then walks up to the guy he just shot and shoots him again through the head while he's on the ground. He's going away for 25 years.
Jeeeez, are you serious? Did you see this on a vid somewhere? I only saw the one vid that was posted on Twitter.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Aiming at someone, pulling the trigger and killing them, have lost all meaning. Millions of people do it every day in VR gaming, AirSoft and FPS games.

This can translate into real life, like it did in that parking lot.

The guy just stood there watching camly and then just stepped forward, aimed and pulled the trigger. Does that look like someone that acted in fear or the heat of the moment, or more like someone that has no perception or awareness of consequences.
I think you are making huge assumptions. Unless you know the dude?

Otherwise, as someone who has just shot about 10 000 creatures in the head in the last couple of months, while playing games, I can safely tell you I could never just shoot someone in cold blood like that. That's murder.

Splinter

Honorary Master
And I'm now thinking the killer actually wanted to shoot the guy being restrained by the victim. He just missed and delivered a deadly kill shot to the big dude.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
yeah because knives wouldnt do that :rolleyes:
They're a little more restrained.

A gun totting fool once shot a friend of mine between the toes. The intended target managed to escape but the bullet ricocheted off the security door and into his boot.

Last edited:

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
I think you are making huge assumptions. Unless you know the dude?

Otherwise, as someone who has just shot about 10 000 creatures in the head in the last couple of months, while playing games, I can safely tell you I could never just shoot someone in cold blood like that. That's murder.
Off course I am making huge assumptions. In a fukked up scenario like this, what else is there?

I was highlighting one probable contributing factor....one.

Regardless of getting ridiculed by others that took the easy way out, instead of offering a probable explanation of their own.

But anyway, that ship has sailed.

The guy murdered him in cold blood and should go away for life.

diesel

Expert Member
Heard from a friend that was there at the time that the altercation started in woolworths and continued to the parking lot.

Fat dude at the back is totally screwed, he pulled the weapon and shot the guy without warning, dont see him getting out of this one.

WorldWarII

the guy that got shot immigrated HERE from the UK.

All the people pushing that africa is great story... there you go.

thechamp

Honorary Master
the guy that got shot immigrated HERE from the UK.

All the people pushing that africa is great story... there you go.
He obviously loved it here. RIP and condolences to his family.
Africa is indeed great.