Shoprite stores close in Joburg as staff protest over 'lazy k*****s' slur

rambo919

Expert Member
Just avoid the deli at all costs.
Hmmmm I suspected all te shoprite deli's were terrible..... the local spar also has hazardous one..... and these two are the only competition in town..... Usually I stick to the sole remaining old school kafee for takeout

upup

Executive Member
This is why I work alone, my collages don't mind to sit in the office all day. When I do need help, I must ask them in advance, so they can prepare themselves mentally. And remember, tommorrow is another day.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Hmmmm I suspected all te shoprite deli's were terrible..... the local spar also has hazardous one..... and these two are the only competition in town..... Usually I stick to the sole remaining old school kafee for takeout
I never buy anything at a Spar deli. Unpleasant experience.

Craig

Honorary Master
I didn't know you also stay in rustenburg like @HunterNW

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Did he actually say it?
Or was workers unhappy because thet got pressured to do there work and decided to play the fake (words hurts my feelings ) card to get rid of him.
How dare you ask!!!!!

EDIT: One guy claims someone said it, immediately hordes more simply eats it up as gospel, and so the story spreads.