Shoprite stores close in Joburg as staff protest over 'lazy k*****s' slur

rietrot

Honorary Master
You described a small town with almost nothing, much like I picture rustenburg
Rustenburg is actually quite big. Imagine a large dusty dry shîthole town full of poor minners and one or two more upper-class neighbourhoods against the mountain.

Craig

Honorary Master
Rustenburg is actually quite big. Imagine a large dusty dry shîthole town full of poor minners and one or two more upper-class neighbourhoods against the mountain.
Yeah, I can imagine, its more just mocking hunter than anything else.

rietrot

Honorary Master
What's the racial mix btw?
Probably the same as everywhere else. 50-50 in the suburbs and the large squatter camp "townships" just out of town.
And they have a large Indian side/suburb? I'm not sure.

rambo919

Executive Member
I didn't know you also stay in rustenburg like @HunterNW
Probably the same as everywhere else. 50-50 in the suburbs and the large squatter camp "townships" just out of town.
And they have a large Indian side/suburb? I'm not sure.
Here it's just 50-50 whites and colourds with a slight smattering of lost other races most of them foreigners. The blacks live next to the next town over. You don't get more WC than this town we even get a CT type wind sometimes even though the ocean is FAR away hahaha...... so no def not another rustenburg.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
I don't think we should come to any conclusions just yet, there are plenty of white racist d**kheads in SA who would do something like this.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Here it's just 50-50 whites and colourds with a slight smattering of lost other races most of them foreigners. The blacks live next to the next town over. You don't get more WC than this town we even get a CT type wind sometimes even though the ocean is FAR away hahaha...... so no def not another rustenburg.
I've never seen afrikaans coloureds in Rustenburg? Wierd @HunterNW?

surface

Executive Member
How does one avoid specific waiters? Because I always curse under my breath when I get a male one.
You sit at a table and wait to see who comes. If you don't like the person, select a table far away if available. Generally, that would sort it out.