Shots fired, journalists assaulted, as protest outside farm murder court case turns violent

Status
Not open for further replies.

skimread

Honorary Master
Nope...eNCA news and HRC are too busy discussing "Apartheid military uniforms"...and showing zero footage of the throwing of stones, bottles and assaults and damage to state property by EFF as well as singing "Kill the Boer"

Pandering cunts...

What about the ANCYL military camp.What does the HRC not look into that?

ANCYL.jpg
This is tantamount to incitement.
That political education training need to be vetted to ensure it is not hate speech.
Guerilla Tactics. That is exactly what is being used in farm attacks. Brendin Horner was ambushed, tortured and hanged on a pole.

RonSwanson

Expert Member

SABC reporters asked EFF members in Senekal what they want.

Result is as expected: We want the Maanie

Problem is if everyone wants money you print more and more then you get Zim. Where money is worthless that they have to recreate your currency all the time.
Quite a deep and insightful post, but true to your moniker, you have skimmed the surface. Many are not blessed with your special privileges, abilities and quick thinking. You will need some patience with some of us, because we are (purposefully?) slow, you will need to explain it in far greater detail, with a lot of practical examples, some pictures would also help. Some on this forum are a bit dof (from time to time, as and when their endocrine system cycle call for rational thought process shutdown). So please be prepared for the countless questions..

RonSwanson

Expert Member
The scorpions doomed themselves when they started playing political decisions. It of course played into the hands of the ANC's corrupt centre and paved the way for Zuma with his wrecking ball. The scorpions were feared and also resented by other law enforcement because of their Hollywood arrests, effectiveness, better resources, etc. So when they were found to be playing politics it made the decision easy for those who wanted them gone for one or other reason.
Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane!
You gotta admit, they made some great music.

R13...

Honorary Master
What about the ANCYL military camp.What does the HRC not look into that?

View attachment 934708
This is tantamount to incitement.
That political education training need to be vetted to ensure it is not hate speech.
Guerilla Tactics. That is exactly what is being used in farm attacks. Brendin Horner was ambushed, tortured and hanged on a pole.
Why would they?
Those right wing training camps carry on without molestation by the SAHRC. This seems the same.

Sollie

Executive Member
Why would they?
Those right wing training camps carry on without molestation by the SAHRC. This seems the same.
It does say something about the ANC, a political party, if they have no faith in their control of state resources that they have to start yet another own militant group.

I guess the irony is lost on you.

skimread

Honorary Master
Why would they?
I only read about an Afrikaans one Kommando Korps years ago that trained teens. That made world headlines. Time magazine and Vice. The photos and videos was so amateuristic it was laughable. There are videos of them all over youtube. Really small group and I suspect those commanders are pedos. Why would people in their 50s and 60s want to work with such a small group of teens otherwise? Some of the boys as young as 13.

The same group was at Senekal and they interviewed its leader Franz Jooste who was in all brown military. Again this made world headlines. He has such a fat boep he looks like he is pregnant. He couldn't leopard crawl if his life depended on it.
All the boers at Senekal were labelled as white wing supremist because of him. He is a nutter.

Here he is being interviewed in Senekal

The difference is his group is not teaching guerrilla tactics which is what the ANCYL is doing.

Last edited:

Flanders

Honorary Master
I'm by no means a KC fan (he badly needs a dictionary) but have to agree that he's totally spot-on with this one :laugh:.
Clearly fed up, and rightfully so.

One minute you're putting sky in your rounds and the next you're putting rounds in the sky.

R13...

Honorary Master
Please post more about these right wing camps, a direct comparison would be great.
Okay, I see the SAHRC were reported to be investigating one of the camps lol. So I withdraw my comment. I don't know what came of the investigation but they did say they'd investigate.

skimread

Honorary Master
Okay, I see the SAHRC were reported to be investigating one of the camps lol. So I withdraw my comment. I don't know what came of the investigation but they did say they'd investigate.

Yes that is the group that made world headlines years ago. And again world headlines in Senekal.
They train teens in survivalism in one camp on a single farm. Not multiple camps.Don't make up like they are larger than they are. Olf fart pedos who drill 13 - 18 year old boys during the day and probably drill them at night too.

R13...

Honorary Master
Yes that is the group that made world headlines years ago. And again world headlines in Senekal.
They train teens in survivalism in one camp on a single farm. Not multiple camps.Don't make up like they are larger than they are. Olf fart pedos who drill 13 - 18 year old boys during the day and probably drill them at night too.
I imagine given the paranoia that's just the one that leaked. Could be a whole host of others on the down low.

Sollie

Executive Member
I imagine given the paranoia that's just the one that leaked. Could be a whole host of others on the down low.
Yea well, I run one in my back yard, teach the youngsters to make their beds, polish their shoes ...

Phew, now I'll have SAPS, SASS, SAIA, SAHRC, EFF, ANC, EFF Mmusi and R13 watching my house, I can get rid of ADT.

skimread

Honorary Master
What. There were cameras everywhere in Senekal. Don't make up crap.

If you say the one that leaks is one for 13 year olds with more zits then ball hairs then do you realize how overexaggerated white supremist are.

The boys are never even given guns but have to play shoot with sticks. How retarded. Play shooting with sticks is not a military camp.

That colonel is a blatant racist. Yes. He tries to make the teens racist. From the video he fails as the teens cry because he forces them to train all day doing exercises. That is more like a fat loss camp.
A fat loss camp where they teach you racism.

Why did the HRC not close down the camp? Why don't you ask them?

RonSwanson

Expert Member
The difference is his group is not teaching guerrilla tactics which is what the ANCYL is doing.
Shem, the arme oom. Almost as bad as REEEeeeeeeeeya "I am not a killer" Phiyega (police commissioner) at the Farlam Commission where she testified that she was no responsible for the killing of 34 miners at Lonmin (controlled by Rama FrogBoiler) and had to have countless legal advices during her crappy bullschitt testimony.

The difference is that this Oom has actually fought a war, and with hindsight, does not wish to again. By contrast the EFF who are GV Joes, never done so themselves, but despite this, are committing their downtrodden, poverty stricken and jobless members (who are just as clueless) as fighters to their cause (which no-one really understands in anycase). What a clueless bunch of poor fsckng cnuts -- both leadership and followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.