Shots fired, journalists assaulted, as protest outside farm murder court case turns violent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down.
Relax.
Manage your anger.
Take a chill pill.
Why are you so angry?
Are you very upset?
Why are you crying now?

..................................................................................................../

Someone is trying to emulate the boers and start wars they can't finish :p

The girlfirend who destroyed the murderer's alibi will be ostracized by the community after what the EFF did there.
Because the community are in favour of farmers being murdered? Or why would the the community ostracized her?

I implied that someone who resorts to cheap insults isn't worthy of a serious conversation but as you were...
And in that you implied that he used an insult..... by saying "right back at ya".....

This is a stupid conversation about a stupid conversation

Because the community are in favour of farmers being murdered? Or why would the the community ostracized her?
No the community were brainwashed by the EFF and ANC that farmers are the enemy. Anyone that cooperates with the enemy should be ostracized. That includes telling the truth and cooperating with investigators.

It could also be they are jealous if the witness got a 50K reward.

Reactions: STS
You see..... that's why people call you a troll

At least get more grown up insults this is embarrassing.

But is it wrong?

My point is he engages with me first, I ask a civil question every time, he continues with insults and avoids the question.

The irony is that Rietrot repeats what I said and Mighty likes the comment, so he DOES agree with me(even by proxy).

He then goes on to insult other members while avoiding my question, so he is active, just a coward

But is it wrong?

My point is he engages with me first, I ask a civil question every time, he continues with insults and avoids the question.

The irony is that Rietrot repeats what I said and Mighty likes the comment, so he DOES agree with me(even by proxy).

He then goes on to insult other members while avoiding my question, so he is active, just a coward
Calm down.

derail2.jpg

But is it wrong?

Or you both troll he just does it without pretensions. Look at his profile pic..... this is probably his trolling account.

Reactions: STS
No, they are in favour of their own self interests. The EFF indoctrinated them they would live in a uptopia if farmers are gone. Prior to that they lived for money irrespective if their children stole stock from farmers and would murder someone if they tried to stop them. The politicians already indoctrinated them at that stage that taking things from farmers are OK since farmers stole the land. They live for money. The American gangster way of life. Get rich or die trying. If the PoPo get in your way then bribe them. If the farmer get in the way kill and torture him.
Murder is a side effect of their goal of self-interest and loyalty to those groups they associate with.

No rubber bullets because these rioters pay their taxes.
I guess it's true when they say white privilege matters in these shores then. No wonder the 'poor' police were stunned to inaction by these incidents.

And next time when the Afrikaans part of the anthem is sung just that fraction louder at Loftus or Free state Stadium or whatever it's called? Are people also "yearning for Apartheid" again?

Where do you Libtards draw the line or does it depend on your mood on the day?
mood and what they need to repent for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back