Should businesses fire employees who refuse to vaccinate against Covid?

Should businesses fire employees who refuse to vaccinate against Covid?

• Yes

Votes: 76 22.8%
  • No

Votes: 226 67.7%
  • Other

Votes: 32 9.6%

• Total voters

rambo919

Honorary Master
Apples and Oranges.
How? My body remains my body.... does it cease to be my body because vaccinations are involved?

You can't even say the difference is other people are involved.... the unborn are also other people.

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
How? My body remains my body.... does it cease to be my body because vaccinations are involved?

You can't even say the difference is other people are involved.... the unborn are also other people.

You cant infect me with your pregnancy.

WollieVerstege

If the job entails working with other people or customers in close quarters then a vaccine becomes compulsory. Termination of service however should only happen if all avenues have been exausted.

rambo919

Honorary Master
If the job entails working with other people or customers in close quarters then a vaccine becomes compulsory. Termination of service however should only happen if all avenues have been exausted.
That only makes sense if the vaccine stops transmission....

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
No, but we really do not a lot more science education. Too much stupid anti-vax nonsense floating around.
Employers need to educate their staff on the benefits of getting vaxxed.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
If it affects the daily running of the business, then the company should have the legal right to protect said business and their profitability.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
That sounds more like re-education....
If that's what it takes, yes.
People have pretty much abandoned (or forgotten) the science they learned in school.
Now they're following old wives tales and fishy stories.
It's sad to see adults and grown up people giving into fairy tales and total nonsense.

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Well, considering Government is only procuring enough vaccine for 40 million adults, to achieve "herd immunity", it is by definition that not everyone will be vaccinated. And they don't NEED to be vaccinated. That's the whole point of herd immunity.

Besides the fact that no job requires you to prove you've had your measles or other vaccines. How is this one any different. To me, enough people will be vaccinated to protect EVERYONE.