Should Clicks reopen today?

Should Clicks reopen today?

• Yes, they should stand up to the EFF

Votes: 263 88.0%
  • No, they need to think of the safety of their staff and customers

Votes: 36 12.0%

• Total voters

thapedict

Do you think all Clicks stores should reopen today or continue to shutter their doors, despite the court order in place banning the intimidation of customers and staff by the EFF, for safety's sake?

They should have never closed. But because the EFF knows our policing system is **** they just continue to do as they please, putting the safety of staff and shoppers at risk.

Gbdfinesse

Everything of this matter should be handled with conduct fit for this situation and regards to the shops closing it's not going to enough to solve the damage dealt by this company so a proper punishment should come to place to satisfy all parties involved

Tandor

Just a publicity stunt for the upcoming 2021 elections. EFF are always shown to be more verbal and violent in the run up to elections and were just helping to promote his election campaign. What else would one expect, EFF is a Marxist *terrorist organization which requires a division in the people to be able to force a manufactured revolution. (*Bombing a store is a act of terrorism). Why a revolution? because then eff can then force a change in the constitution to further steal from the already impoverished nation. Zimbabwe case and point.

He speaks only for a small population of SA and even so 45% of his following is below 25 and very influenceable due to indoctrinating a fake sense of entitlement but also of out desperation and empty promises made.
Dont be fooled, he has a degree in Political Sciences and is trying to rewrite the playbook.

Only through Respect, Integrity and loyalty can one lead a nation. Not one of these attributes applies to Julius. Respect dear Julius is earned and cannot be demanded. Dont confuse respect with their fear mongering. Integrity pfftttt, look at his and EFF caders lifestyle and how this richness was acquired and Loyalty from mr flipflop himself ha!.

Dont confuse this as a battle against rasism, but rather as exhibitionism as a means to attract attention and members under false premise. His actions have only brought racial division, poverty (excluding his EFF cadres) and hardship to the rest and the poorest of the nation. Were heading for a Banana republic if this is allowed to continue.

We should instead stand together and promote an economy so all can benefit through that. Stop entertaining the EFF because they are having a good chuckle at our and the employees of the effected companies expense.

DrHasntLost

Yes. Comercial High Street Entities should not be used as leverage to promote Political Ideaoligies from anybody
Especially political parties linked to Hate speech like kill the Boer, kill the Farmers. As from EFF Red Brigade.
Who aren't even in power....!
As with H&M and the Kiddie with his "Monkey Sweater" that stirred the emotions of the self/same Idiot Red Brigade, that should be Banned and cast out of Parliament.
Send them to the Scrap Heap of History ,as just another Failed ParaMilitary Group like IRA, ISIS, RED BRIGADE.
BARDER MINEHOFF and other Lunatic Fringe Groups.....Oxygen Thieves.!

SPERUJ

Do you think all Clicks stores should reopen today or continue to shutter their doors, despite the court order in place banning the intimidation of customers and staff by the EFF, for safety's sake?
They should reopen, Not fright the blacks coz the people that just went back to work Need to work, they're tired of constant disruptions (& coz we all know there was nothing wrong with the Clicks Ad coz blacks know that their hair is dry & dull therefore, they do all kinds of treatments on it for decades sometimes, to make it like b like our straight hair !!)

Red Plumstead

Expert Member
Yes and should never have closed and I believe they agreed to a whole lot of EFF demands and so also the shampoo company. This makes me worried as the EFF are going to use it in the elections. That is why terrorists in this country gets away with murder. I was looking at one of the these terrorists manhandled a woman reporter and nothing was done, This is when puppet Ramaphosa claim everything will be done for GBV.

Esbendzn

Shouldn't have closed.... more worse **** happening in this country than dry and damaged hair.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Only when the safety of their staff is guarantee
Indeed. But that should not be allowed to cloud the issue that the entire fracas is a publicity game by EFF and a way to draw attention away from the fact that the party has done NOTHING through COVID to assista any of the people whom it purports to represent.

neoprema

Executive Member
The only way I could choose "Yes open today" is if the government would be ready to take action against the terrorists. But since they clearly support them, I'm forced to answer no for the safety of the workers and customers.

Tasnimi786

I think it all unnecessary to seek attention and mislead our youth. So if I am not happy with options or adverts then I must be a thug and destroy things qand then south Africans could possibly lose their jobs And have no income while Julius is comfortable in his mansion. Also why do people then buy straight hair and braid it into their Natural frizzy hair? Julius should pick his fights with them too.. Not attack stores and vandalize.. Disappointed that our country Is going down and people like eff get so much attention for crap and get away with it

noxibox

Honorary Master
Ideally they should never have apologised, never mind closed, and attacks on stores met with deadly force.

It's not a difficult fix, just make it legal to shoot aggressive illegal protesters..... after the first few the protests will dry up.
That will depend on how fanatical or desperate the protesters are. I'd like to see those EFF thugs carried out in body bags, but I'm not sure it would deter or stop them.

[x] no - apply the iron lady, and follow through on the terrorist
Have the police attack peaceful protesters? Should they not rather focus on the EFF?

It is not rocket science, but having terrorists for a government
Unfortunately South Africa has had terrorists for a government for several decades.

The Ruskies taught them well.. one lot to distract while the other lot grab & destroy.. urban terrorism 101
Any public relations firm could have taught them this. No need to learn from rusks.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Ideally they should never have apologised, never mind closed, and attacks on stores met with deadly force.

That will depend on how fanatical or desperate the protesters are. I'd like to see those EFF thugs carried out in body bags, but I'm not sure it would deter or stop them.

Have the police attack peaceful protesters? Should they not rather focus on the EFF?

Unfortunately South Africa has had terrorists for a government for several decades.

Any public relations firm could have taught them this. No need to learn from rusks.
Another part of the problem. Yes the iron lady was very strict with the country and its people, she was a real tyrant :rolleyes:

rambo919

Honorary Master
They are hyena's at heart, only able to do anything in groups against individuals separated from the herd. The moment they meet organized resistance they make a lot of noise but then fade away.

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
just hire a security firm, that mean business where security is concerned, and instruct them to see that your business is not interfered with in any way. If they abuse a few protersters, you pay them a bonus, for services satisfactoryly delivered.