Should future lockdowns be limited to those who are unvaccinated?

Should future lockdowns be limited to the "unvaccinated"?

• Yes

Votes: 227 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 196 42.7%
  • Other

Votes: 36 7.8%

• Total voters

ufogwasp

This entire system is nothing more than a rerun of World War 2 without the war. Prove the existence of this virus. There is no proof. Prove that this experimental biological agent is "safe" AND "effective". If it is effective, why are those who have taken the jab so afraid of those that do not want to defile their bodies? Does it make any sense at all?

notayoba

This entire system is nothing more than a rerun of World War 2 without the war. Prove the existence of this virus. There is no proof. Prove that this experimental biological agent is "safe" AND "effective". If it is effective, why are those who have taken the jab so afraid of those that do not want to defile their bodies? Does it make any sense at all?
Whut?
1634814254305.png

Bumped your head as a baby maybe?

ufogwasp

Whut?
View attachment 1171992

Bumped your head as a baby maybe?
Some info in case you do not feel like doing the work:

Norrad

Expert Member
What's your other nick? Your posts are very similar to another well-known troll.

ufogwasp

What's your other nick? Your posts are very similar to another well-known troll.
I do not troll. I speak truth and people who object to the truth are the ones who are going to discover that they are on the wrong side. Try to show some interest in the truth at least!!

notayoba

I do not troll. I speak truth and people who object to the truth are the ones who are going to discover that they are on the wrong side. Try to show some interest in the truth at least!!
A rerun of WW2, the virus doesn't exist., the entire world is conspiring against you and your WhatsApp group. I would say those type of delusions detract a bit from your rock solid credibility.

It's in fact so crazy that you are scared to post it under your normal (also anonymous) user.

notayoba

• Please take note that Dr Botha is not a medical Dr but an academic Dr. Her qualification is recognized in 194 countries including America and Europe but not in SA. Dr Botha does not diagnose or treat any illness but supports health through complementary medicine, lifestyle management.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Yes, why should we all suffer for the stupidity of non-vaxxers?
Because you are not suffering because of the non-vaxxers. The non-vaxxers are estimated to be less than 10% of the adult population SA.

Last edited:

Norrad

Expert Member
  • Please take note that Dr Botha is not a medical Dr but an academic Dr. Her qualification is recognized in 194 countries including America and Europe but not in SA. Dr Botha does not diagnose or treat any illness but supports health through complementary medicine, lifestyle management.
SoldierKaren always posts "Dr" Botha's stuff and this troll account seems to mimic his posting style perfectly :unsure:

notayoba

SoldierKaren always posts "Dr" Botha's stuff and this troll account seems to mimic his posting style perfectly :unsure:
I Used to be on the gunsite forum. They seem to be more than half antivaxxer. Soldierman rage quit there in a huff. Even the hardcore anti vaxxers thought he's a bit much.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
You have South Africans still shiitting in buckets and kids drowning in long drops. 20% of the population is HIV+, basic public education & healthcare is in shambles and unemployment is at unacceptably high levels. Add to that unprosecuted political corruption and a junk-rated economy.

But hey, let's rather prioritise discrimination based on whether someone walks around with a pharmaceutical in their shoulders, whilst we flog the Apartheid and racial horses some more.

Powerzac

WTF replace the word "unvaccinated" with "non-whites" and history is repeating. Freedom of choice not to be compromised.

ufogwasp

A rerun of WW2, the virus doesn't exist., the entire world is conspiring against you and your WhatsApp group. I would say those type of delusions detract a bit from your rock solid credibility.

It's in fact so crazy that you are scared to post it under your normal (also anonymous) user.
What are you talking about? Maybe slow down on whatever you are smoking. I do not have any social media groups because I do not want to be treated like you people are treating me here. If I wanted to be abused I'd go back to my family. I just want people to wake up but if you are happy being asleep, then go for it. Enjoy your nap!!