Should I Block Her?

Polymathic

Honorary Master
So I met this female less than 2 months ago and we've been chatting since then more or less. See there's a significant age gap me in my 30s and she being a student studying media something or other, I can't remember what exactly. Me getting her contact was just on a whim, a what the hell why not thing. Didn't really expect her to give her contact if I'm being honest.

Because of the age gap I decided not to put in any effort with this girl. So we message off an on a like a week, whenever the topic of clothing/fashion comes up she'd send pics of what's she's wearing, a couple times sent some raunchier stuff (not as far as nudes though)

So one day she's messages me saying she's sick in bed (not the COVID)
Some context is needed personally when a SO is sick I take care of them hand and foot but I do enjoy trolling them just for the LOLs.

So anyway I start trolling her. Eventually said something that really offended her and she said that she's going to delete my contact and must never contact her again. I replied "okay; bye" and deleted her contact.

6 days she messages me again. I was feeling guilty for trolling her when she was feeling sick vulnerable so I apologised. So we get chatted for a couple days one and off until I said something else that offended her. She said "I'm not going to talk you any more" my response was "LOL, Okay bye"

About a week later guess who messages me again? This time I didn't apologize and both of us didn't bring her previous hissy fit up. It took couple days before I somehow offended her again "for being rude" and I laughed it off.

You guys should know the pattern now. This happened a couple more times and each of those times I basically laughed it off and said bye. And she's always the one reinitiating the conversation.

Anyway we were chatting early this morning and pissed her off again with a joke essentially I asked what pronouns she prefers I use to refer to her and gave me a line about how old that joke is and she ended the conversation abruptly.

After that interaction I'm questioning whether to just block her.

First of all no I'm not going to dox her so don't ask for pics however I will say she's not bad looking with borderline D cups. She has the features to be a model but the type of model that you wouldn't know she was a model when not fully made up. With the right makeup and the right camera angle she does look stunning, less so normal everyday makeup and other angles

Personally I'm ambivalent about her, don't really care either way. By no means am I drowning in pussy but I am getting some action (nothing serious).

I'm not if this girl is proper psycho or what.

What would the MyBB brain trust do if they were in my situation?

rh1

Executive Member
So I met this female less than 2 months ago and we've been chatting since then more or less. See there's a significant age gap me in my 30s and she being a student studying media something or other, I can't remember what exactly. Me getting her contact was just on a whim, a what the hell why not thing. Didn't really expect her to give her contact if I'm being honest.

Because of the age gap I decided not to put in any effort with this girl. So we message off an on a like a week, whenever the topic of clothing/fashion comes up she'd send pics of what's she's wearing, a couple times sent some raunchier stuff (not as far as nudes though)

So one day she's messages me saying she's sick in bed (not the COVID)
Some context is needed personally when a SO is sick I take care of them hand and foot but I do enjoy trolling them just for the LOLs.

So anyway I start trolling her. Eventually said something that really offended her and she said that she's going to delete my contact and must never contact her again. I replied "okay; bye" and deleted her contact.

6 days she messages me again. I was feeling guilty for trolling her when she was feeling sick vulnerable so I apologised. So we get chatted for a couple days one and off until I said something else that offended her. She said "I'm not going to talk you any more" my response was "LOL, Okay bye"

About a week later guess who messages me again? This time I didn't apologize and both of us didn't bring her previous hissy fit up. It took couple days before I somehow offended her again "for being rude" and I laughed it off.

You guys should know the pattern now. This happened a couple more times and each of those times I basically laughed it off and said bye. And she's always the one reinitiating the conversation.

Anyway we were chatting early this morning and pissed her off again with a joke essentially I asked what pronouns she prefers I use to refer to her and gave me a line about how old that joke is and she ended the conversation abruptly.

After that interaction I'm questioning whether to just block her.

First of all no I'm not going to dox her so don't ask for pics however I will say she's not bad looking with borderline D cups. She has the features to be a model but the type of model that you wouldn't know she was a model when not fully made up. With the right makeup and the right camera angle she does look stunning, less so normal everyday makeup and other angles

Personally I'm ambivalent about her, don't really care either way. By no means am I drowning in pussy but I am getting some action (nothing serious).

I'm not if this girl is proper psycho or what.

What would the MyBB brain trust do if they were in my situation?
When you play with kids, be prepared for their tantrums.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
See there's a significant age gap me in my 30s and she being a student studying media something or other, I can't remember what exactly.
Are we pretending being on Tiktok is not the same thing as "studying media"?

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Welcome Friday.

What did you expect from a child? At that age they're all bipolar.