Should I stay or should I go?

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Plus this guy doesn't even have a driver's licence. He's probably a schit driver.

Pitbull

Verboten
I dont think he has a drinking problem, just very irresponsible as I am always having to stress about the way he drives. Right now he seems remourseful but he can be very sincere when he wants to so I dont know, I thought we had been through this before, I just feel really done by!
+1

Move out and let him realize the hurt his childishness is causing. Give him a month or so to sweat it out. If he comes back begging take him back, if he just carries on....... it was not meant to be

Dolby

Honorary Master
Um.

No to the Alcoholics Anonymous suggestion ... NA / AA is simply a cult, that'll brainwash him and chances are great he'd never recover anyway. Even if he's one of the 5% that *do* attend for over a year and he *does* recover, you relationship is pretty much doomed.

feo

Honorary Master
+1

Move out and let him realize the hurt his childishness is causing. Give him a month or so to sweat it out. If he comes back begging take him back, if he just carries on....... it was not meant to be
That's 6 years of her life WASTED if he doesn't come back.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
In 3 years, though. It's not as if he did in in a month. What were the circumstances of the first accident? And to write a car off these days doesn't take much. Like me, who drove over a kerb at 30km/h and the car was written off. :confused:
I think cyxx has had enough of dudes doing that to last a lifetime. So your out! She needs some stability in her life right now. Ahh! cyxx, you not a dude are you? Just checking!

Pitbull

Verboten
Plus this guy doesn't even have a license. He's probably a schit driver.
Again, this just shows how he treats the world. He still needs to grow-up alot !!! To him other things are more inportant than getting a license. He is exactly what our youth of today is. Nothing bothers them and they ARE the world today. They do things their way and will do so till they are slapped around a bit.

They need a wake up call.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Again, this just shows how he treats the world. He still needs to grow-up alot !!! To him other things are more inportant than getting a license. He is exactly what our youth of today is. Nothing bothers them and they ARE the world today. They do things their way and will do so till they are slapped around a bit.

They need a wake up call.
+1

cyxx

At the moment he is claiming that this is his wake up call to change his lifestyle. He does have issues, major issues from his past and I guess Ive alway stuck around because he has no one else (and because I really love him). He himself was in an acciednt at the age of 16 with 3 other passengers and he was the sole survivor, amongst the deceased was his mother, and he has been on his own ever since. He always plays the guilt card when something goes wrong and when he hurts me, saying sh*t like "I will always be a fuc* up, just leave me". He has been doing this for years but its getting a bit much now.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Plus this guy doesn't even have a driver's licence. He's probably a schit driver.
And who let him drive the car? :rolleyes: People are very quick to judge a guy they've never met because his girlfriend complains. What else besides the accidents is he doing that is irresponsible?

Last edited:

mercurial

MyBB Legend
And who let him drive the car? :rolleyes: People are very quick to judge a guy they've never met because his girlfriend complains. What else besides the accidents is he doing that is irresponsible?
Does it matter? He is endangering their lives and he is not man enough to get a real licence and grow up.

KSINGH

Executive Member
like i said, whats his side of the story? imagine if he found this thread!

stoke

Honorary Master
You mentioned that you want to immigrate because it is something that you really want to do.
Well then, off you go.

Otherwise

Shut up and get in the kitchen and make the man his supper and start looking at scooter prices.

Pitbull

Verboten
At the moment he is claiming that this is his wake up call to change his lifestyle. He does have issues, major issues from his past and I guess Ive alway stuck around because he has no one else (and because I really love him). He himself was in an acciednt at the age of 16 with 3 other passengers and he was the sole survivor, amongst the deceased was his mother, and he has been on his own ever since. He always plays the guilt card when something goes wrong and when he hurts me, saying sh*t like "I will always be a fuc* up, just leave me". He has been doing this for years but its getting a bit much now.
If you where 28 and from Pretoria I would know who you are. I have the woman from highschool who e-mailed me the otherday from seeing me on facebook. She is in the same crap arse relationship with a bum. I feel for her, honestly I do. But I have a life of my own to live now. She's stuck with this guy and she doesn't know what to do.

She ended up with a Tow truck driver :eek: very sexy girl, prob still is. Life is all about choices she made hers and I would suggest you start making yours soon. And live with it. If you stay with him, make it work. If not go out and get a decent mature man who will love and respect you ;)

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
You know ofcourse he's bull****ting you! He'll do it again.

cyxx

but he musta been reall pi$$ed to wreck 2 cars!!!
You mentioned that you want to immigrate because it is something that you really want to do.
Well then, off you go.

Otherwise

Shut up and get in the kitchen and make the man his supper and start looking at scooter prices.
Jeez thanks for that, but for sombody to go around in life to treat people the way that you clearly do means you have issues of your own, so Im not even going to comment any further on this.

Pitbull

Verboten
My wife will not tell me what to do with my/our car.

He prob told her he was going to a friends house and came back pissed and crashed the car. He also pays for the car how can she tell him he won;t drive it because he only has a learners :confused:

Some people are quick to judge the woman when they know woman will not tell a man what to do :rolleyes:

cyxx

If you where 28 and from Pretoria I would know who you are. I have the woman from highschool who e-mailed me the otherday from seeing me on facebook. She is in the same crap arse relationship with a bum. I feel for her, honestly I do. But I have a life of my own to live now. She's stuck with this guy and she doesn't know what to do.

She ended up with a Tow truck driver :eek: very sexy girl, prob still is. Life is all about choices she made hers and I would suggest you start making yours soon. And live with it. If you stay with him, make it work. If not go out and get a decent mature man who will love and respect you ;)
No he is not a tow truck driver and Im not from Pretoria