Should Oscar Pistorius be granted parole?

Should Oscar be granted parole?

• Yes

Votes: 90 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 213 64.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 8.2%

• Total voters

Deviousghost

Having now served half of his sentence Oscar Pistorius is now eligible to be considered for parole. Should it be granted?
Yes case in point If a leader of the free world is given a step by step plan on evacuating a country In other words withdrawing troops and outright ignores those steps and knowing he has left people of his own country behind who are in grave danger of being killed an that person is still in power Oscar should be a free man

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
No because he never took responsibility for murder.
That's the key issue, no remorse or acknowledgement that you intentionally killed her .
He has always been a hot head
I guess this is the most valid point in this entire thread.
Unlike a forum member (whom I happen to actually enjoy talking to) who has done time, this Oscar dude refuses to take responsibility, acknowledge, or show remorse.

marine1

Honorary Master
Maybe if he admitted why he intentionally killed her?
Maybe if he finally come clean then I would say yes, to this day has he never offered the real reason he murdered her?
I still maintain it was a fight and he lost his cool and shot her.
Will never forget the testimony of neighbours hearing her scream
The guy has a history of aggressive / violent behaviour, however one can only hope that being in a medical jail ;) has changed his outlook.
I think he thought he as untouchable, that changes you when you realise you are not unless he is a Narcissistic person or psychopath.
I do think he has strong narcissism

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
Maybe if he admitted why he intentionally killed her?
Maybe if he finally come clean then I would say yes, to this day has he never offered the real reason he murdered her?
I still maintain it was a fight and he lost his cool and shot her.
Will never forget the testimony of neighbours hearing her scream
The guy has a history of aggressive / violent behaviour, however one can only hope that being in a medical jail ;) has changed his outlook.
I think he thought he as untouchable, that changes you when you realise you are not unless he is a Narcissistic person or psychopath.
I do think he has strong narcissism
In very sharp contrast to @Convict who is willing to provide every single detail we ask for or could hope for in his case

yellowyeti

To know when you have done wrong,to admit to it,to make amends or at least acknowledge your wrongdoing is a sign of character strength self awareness and growth.People unable to do so are wrong in the head and can never change or accept the need to change.They will view those who hold them accountable as the villains and that they are unfairly treated.I hate people like that..They are a drain on your patience will suck all the willpower from your soul and will demoralise you if you try to get them to see the truth.Avoid these type people at all costs.

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
To know when you have done wrong,to admit to it,to make amends or at least acknowledge your wrongdoing is a sign of character strength self awareness and growth.
Which is why, from the moment @Convict joined the forum, I liked him.
That brutal honesty, that growth. I follow him here and I really want him to write that book. I am even willing to get Jonathan Ball Publishers on board, and perhaps another publisher or two I know of..

Convict

Which is why, from the moment @Convict joined the forum, I liked him.
That brutal honesty, that growth. I follow him here and I really want him to write that book. I am even willing to get Jonathan Ball Publishers on board, and perhaps another publisher or two I know of..
Thanks for the compliment. I have made lots of mistakes in life, excluding the crime I committed as that was not a mistake, it was something else. So I try to be as honest as possible at all times, to somehow, just compensate for all the mistakes I made.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Absolutely!
He is not a criminal in the real sense of the word.
There are people killing for the sake of killing!
He apologized, showed remorse, was humiliated, it is time , to let go
His life is ruined, he cannot go any where in the world, everybody knows him, that in it self is enough punishment's , Extensive jail sentence will have no definite rehabilitation value.
He will live in hibernation for the rest of his life
Remorseful that he got caught and never admitted to the crime.

He's a POS that should never be allowed to be in a relationship or frer for that matter.

Reactions: OCP

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
Remorseful that he got caught and never admitted to the crime.

He's a POS that should never be allowed to be in a relationship or frer for that matter.
And the d00s gets frequent coverage in HUILgenoot too... they love him...
Nee dankie, let him rot in jail!

Reactions: OCP

konfab

Honorary Master
Something I have just realised about Oscar.

He is the ultimate manlet:
Manlet is a pejorative term referring to men who are below six feet in height and feel compelled to emphasize their masculinity through weight lifting and body building. Online, the term is often used in a similar fashion to "beta male" in reference to reproductive success, most notably on fitness boards such as 4chan's /fit/ (Health & Fitness) and the BodyBuilding Forums.

marine1

Honorary Master
Cant believe he only has to serve such a short sentence for murder.
The justice system is one fked up system.
I feel sorry for the parents because they are the ones that have to deal with this for the rest of their lives.
I am still convinced that Reeva was doing something she should not have been doing and he caught her and lost his ****

Hellhound105

Executive Member
I feel sorry for the parents because they are the ones that have to deal with this for the rest of their lives.
I am still convinced that Reeva was doing something she should not have been doing and he caught her and lost his ****
Jip, maybe the boyfriend can speak up

Dan C

Honorary Master
And how do you know it was murder ? Were you there ?