Should school children be vaccinated against Covid?

Should school children be vaccinated against coronavirus?

• Yes, immediately

Votes: 59 24.0%
  • Yes, but there's no rush

Votes: 88 35.8%
  • No

Votes: 88 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters

RedViking

Nord of the South
What do the experts say?

Oh wait, you asking us.

If it is safe, yes, jab the hell out of them.

Yeah, chuck them in with the 18-35 group, why not. Some of them are still in school anyways.

Last edited:

Tman543

There are normally specific times kids get certain vaccinations so I hope they get it right.

Also I believe it doesn't affect kids that harshly anyways

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Deemed safe by whom?

People smarter than me :)

I see that some vaccines have been approved for people 12 and up in the eu.

And some are still in trials for Children.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
You want to Call a Friend?
I did wonder if I had to add context; if it was 'too hard' to get-it. However...

seeing the vaccination improves/gives you 5G (and installs windows 11), post vaxx you probably won't even need a phone, it is already inside.

Park@82

Honorary Master
No.

IMO we should be protecting our children, not the other way around. Healthy children are at almost 0 risk of dying form Covid.

Children with serious co-morbidities should be considered but please make this optional. Let parents consult thier doctors and let them make an informed choice.

"My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020. Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia."

L-Dog

Expert Member
The vaccines should rather go to the rest of the world to ensure all over 40/50's are vaccinated first. No real risk to children so rather vaccinate the people who need the vaccine

Arthur

Honorary Master
I have no problem with vaccinating people, kids included, against SARS-COV2.

The more immediate question is whether we actually have a vaccine against that virus.

Judging by the infection rates of the already-jabbed, at least as reported in the media, it seems to me there is doubt about whether these compounds can legitimately be called vaccines. Their efficacy seems to be more therapeutic rather than prophylactic.

rietrot

Honorary Master
There's no need. Children are not at risk from dying of COVID.