Should teens be able to go against the wishes of "vaccine hesitant" parents?

Should teens be able to go against the wishes of "vaccine hesitant" parents?

• Yes

Votes: 195 72.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 19.0%
  • Other / Undecided

Votes: 23 8.6%

• Total voters

RedViking

Nord of the South
That's about the age they get pregnant as well against their parents wishes. So they can do as they please just as they usually do. They don't even know what their gender is, a vaccine is the last thing the "parents" have to worry about. Might put some braincells back.

mojoman

Expert Member
Well....You can vote at 16...shag at 17 and drink at 18....
All life changing events.... :ROFL:

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
I sexually Identify as a microwave dinner | I Sexually Identify as an  Attack Helicopter | Know Your Meme
So, what? You get ****ed in the mash?

WalkWithMe

South African law allows for anyone from the age 12 to self consent to their medical treatment.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Why is the question even on the table for debate?

rh1

Expert Member
So, a blanket age of 16 or maybe 18?

We've also got to remember that maturity is a subjective variable, even male/female (excuse the simple description of that ;)) is thought a maturity element.
Agree it is a continuum, but my belief is that most teens/young adults mature between ages 18 -21/22. And 18 is as fair a blanket age as any.

Brian_G

Executive Member
Agree it is a continuum, but my belief is that most teens/young adults mature between ages 18 -21/22. And 18 is as fair a blanket age as any.
Then I would vote 16, if you can make a whole new life then legally, you should have the right to choose your own medical direction.