Should teens be encouraged to get vaccinated?

Should teens be encouraged to get vaccinated?

• Parents should insist on it

Votes: 72 35.8%
  • Yes, but it's ultimately up to them

Votes: 64 31.8%
  • No, and I'll tell you why not...

Votes: 65 32.3%

• Total voters

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Anyone The vast majority of under 30 is at higher risk of dying from a vaccine than they are at dying from covid, it's mathematically idiotic to even consider it

it becomes progressively more idiotic the younger you are

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
There's no real COVID risk for teens. The vaccination makes very little sense and is completely unnecessary. (This is established authoritative medical advice and not just my opinion.)

Assuming the kid is relatively healthy and know what the outdoors look like. If they are an overweight slob that just play playstation all day, jab them.

Last edited:

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Yes, I stumbled upon one of those popups at the local spar and figured why not, one and done.

As it turns out it's going to be a prerequisite at the places I work so I'm happy I got it out of the way.

And before you ask, I also have two teens. One wants it, the other has a fear of needles.
Yeah, I'm not applying for the updates though, you?

I have one teen, and there's no way I'm letting that walking hormone decide this for himself.

Stonemason

Anyone under 30 is at higher risk of dying from a vaccine than they are at dying from covid, it's mathematically idiotic to even consider it

it becomes progressively more idiotic the younger you are
Perhaps you should get someone who are better with sums than you to help you understand why it makes sense to have the teens vaccinated. You clearly cannot do maths