Should those eschewing vaccination pay more for life insurance?

Should those eschewing vaccination pay more for life insurance?

• Yes

Votes: 170 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 92 35.1%

• Total voters

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Loading is industry standard practice, yes.

There seems to be this "opinion" that restrictions/penalties etc are "anti-choice". They arent. They are the consequences of your choices, you have the freedom to choose.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Should those who haven't had, or choose not to have, a 3rd/4th/5th/6th/etc jab, pay more for life insurance?
Yeah, I wonder where the cutoff is?

I also don't see how this is good practise from an insurer, as you can still get covid and die even if vaccinated.

Also, do they weight different vaccines differently? If I get the astra zeneca one, is my premium the same as someone who gets a pfizer one? How about one of those Chinese or Russian vaccines that the trolls here deride so cavalierly?

Cray

Honorary Master
It's not about should, if the actuaries who work for life insurers decide that their behavior is more risky then they will most likely end up paying more.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
It's not about should, if the actuaries who work for life insurers decide that their behavior is more risky then they will most likely end up paying more.

Covid's been around longer than a year now. Plenty of time for them to have crunched those numbers and come up with something...

Anyone's premiums gone up yet? :unsure:

Hellhound105

Executive Member
I'm more on the people who don't mix their "vaccines" should pay more.

You gotta pump yourselves with "vaccines" for those extra HP points.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Yeah, I wonder where the cutoff is?

I also don't see how this is good practise from an insurer, as you can still get covid and die even if vaccinated.

Also, do they weight different vaccines differently? If I get the astra zeneca one, is my premium the same as someone who gets a pfizer one? How about one of those Chinese or Russian vaccines that the trolls here deride so cavalierly?
Let's see whether Discovery backpedals. I doubt it, though.

Kawak

Should those who do take the vaccine pay extra on their disability/impairment/dread disease insurance should it turn them into a potato?
No, vaccine related side effects are covered by all sorts of funds globally, just TAKE the VACCINE.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
I needed “other” as well. They should pay more MEDICAL insurance.

Their life insurance doesn’t affect evr