• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Show your hand/s!

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
There was a time when I was still studying where I had long nails, not a care in the world. But since I started working, especially the stuff I work on now, there are plenty of nail biting moments.

My veins are pretty much always pumped, especially on the bike.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
One more thing about the nails, sorry I keep harping on about them because I am a bit ashamed of mine, but having them short does have some advantages... you do not want to scratch a Volksie bonnet :sneaky:

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
I do, quite like it, but I am not allowed to kiss afterwards because some women don't like the taste of woman. Strange if you ask me...
That is strange.. the taste of a woman has never deterred smooching afterwards. It has in fact made matters more intimate...

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
That is strange.. the taste of a woman has never deterred smooching afterwards. It has in fact made matters more intimate...
Fully agree, but it is what it is. That's why I keep my hands clean, fish fingers are a food, not a limb. Personally that is one of the three things I enjoy most about my fingers, the other being trolling and riding my bike.