Sick Spur employee 'forced' to report for duty collapses during shift, and dies in hospital

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Seems to me the narrative has been manufactured to suit the EFF agenda , the way i see it the employee was alive when she got to hospital so why not blame the hospital and shut down the hospital instead?.

Makes more sense to have an evil white capitalist organisation like spur to blame and then the EFF can make themselves the saviors of humanity.
Did you miss this part in your quest to insert race politics into the discussion?
IMG_20210513_141445.jpg

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member

Outraged members of the EFF stormed the popular steakhouse on Tuesday forcing the restaurant to shut its doors.

The EFF's Buffalo City regional secretary, Xolile Mboni, said the party met with Spur's management after the incident and four of the five demands were agreed to.

Since when does a labour dispute concern the EFF? If it wasn't a white manager and a black employee but the other way around, would the EFF have taken the same action?

Gyre

Expert Member
Seems to me the narrative has been manufactured to suit the EFF agenda , the way i see it the employee was alive when she got to hospital so why not blame the hospital and shut down the hospital instead?.

Makes more sense to have an evil white capitalist organisation like spur to blame and then the EFF can make themselves the saviors of humanity.

This doesn't need to even be made about race, it needs to be made about unemployment, minimum wage and work conditions.

Gyre

Expert Member
Outraged members of the EFF stormed the popular steakhouse on Tuesday forcing the restaurant to shut its doors.

The EFF's Buffalo City regional secretary, Xolile Mboni, said the party met with Spur's management after the incident and four of the five demands were agreed to.

Since when does a labour dispute concern the EFF? If it wasn't a white manager and a black employee but the other way around, would the EFF have taken the same action?

Of course not, don't forget the EFF is a political party. There are plenty of people out there doing good quietly and getting no recognition. Th EFF are terrorist scum but they know how to market themselves.

They use fking gmail addresses for example, but it doesn't matter because people CAN REACH them and see an impact.

vigras rojara

Expert Member

It's similar to some posters here though, who seem to only post crime related stuff when the victims are white and the perpetrators are likely black.

Same principle, sadly.

Gyre

Expert Member
If you are so sick.. then F the manager. They can't fire you (CCMA).

Why did she go to work? Need the facts...

They can and they often do. I have seen multiple environments that if someone doesn't like you, they slowly build a case over time and due to being caught off guard or inexperience, they are often dismissed.

I messed up in a job over a situation that I felt wasn't that big a deal but I was obviously young and inexperienced, luckily the HR at the time was looking out for me and refused to issue me with two infractions for the exact same thing. Eventually I outlasted the managers and the whole company had a party when they were gone.