Simfy iPad

Soprono

Expert Member
Just wanted to find out does anyone know if there is a simfy iPad app and does anyone have the ipa for it ? Being on a USA account I cannot search it :(

Soprono

Expert Member
It's not available in the US. Check the SA store.

I Know that, hence the asking for the ipa of it, as one cannot simply just switch to a ZA account (suppose on can but comes with missions and complications i think)

morkhans

A MyBroadband
Super Moderator
It's not as simple as copying the ipa. Your download is signed with some sort of DRM which only works with the itunes account that downloaded it.

Soprono

Expert Member
Downloads dont only work with the itunes account that it was downloaded with, otherwise dont you think we wouldnt be able to do some of the things a jailbreak allows us to do ?

morkhans

A MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Let me rephrase it then. You cannot just copy an ipa file from one account to another without jailbreaking your phone and circumventing the DRM.

clasqm

There are too many negatives in that sentence for me to parse it.

Lots of folks on this forum run multiple accounts. switching between them is quite easy.

qdada

Expert Member
I am frustrated by Simfy. I am on the South African account, yet the app available is for the iPhone and not iPad. I don't know how to get the iPad app because it looks so much better on the images of the simfy website,

DuCy

Thats the reason i cancel my subscription. They advertise the iPad app when it's not yet ready, iPhone app still needs some work.

I am frustrated by Simfy. I am on the South African account, yet the app available is for the iPhone and not iPad. I don't know how to get the iPad app because it looks so much better on the images of the simfy website,