Sites for Completely Free and Legal Software!

|tera|

Master of Messengers
VLC has this built in. Or is there any features that this has that VLC doesn't?
I'm not making a comparison to VLC. Merely posting a software solution.
I'm not a fan of VLC, never have been. I'd rather use any other media player than VLC. The GUI just doesn't appeal to me.

InvisibleJim

Expert Member
I needed a video editor to make a a compilation video of clips taken with my phone and found Openshot - free open source video editor. Not sure how it compares stacks up against other offerings but seems quite capable and intuitive to use.

kennethhall250

Sites for Completely Free and Legal Software!

This thread is specifically for Freeware and Open Source Software.
(No Warez, Cracks, Serialz or links to copyrighted software please!)

If you can't find what you are looking for, just post a request and I will find it for you!:)
Thanks, but all these threads are no longer buddy.

Rharia

Thanks for such list anyway, I would love to say that lot of these tools if not all are included in the latest Windows 10 editions cause more like 11 years have passed and so many things changed that I couldn't even imagine this way. But for some people it will be usefull

oldhat

Expert Member
scrcpy - Mirror your Android display on you PC desktop(Mac/Linux/Windows) and control it using pc keyboard and mouse, over USB or Wifi.

Not the easiest piece of software to install and use but works well enough and does not need to install anything on you Android device to function.

wobbie

scrcpy was a pain to install, with not much info on how to do it, but it works perfectly.

DeSLAM

Tip; You dont need PDF readers anymore; if you have Firefox installed - by default it opens and reads PDFs.