Skilled people are leaving South Africa – here’s where they are going

krycor

Honorary Master
The corp tax rate.. lmfao. Old news which soon will change as countries which do the less 15% will soon be ostracized.

I think the bigger issue PIT and balancing the social security in a country which was doomed from the beginning by design and latter further by monetary policy.

Yes.. politics doesn’t help but there are worse countries with lesser exodus. I feel sorry for the okes that are trapped here though, but on the bright side abroad economies are self imploding providing opportunity.. eg UK and their truckers.

Only thing I wonder about is what’s coming. Feels like we heading for some major global issues.. just not sure what and where.

B-1

Expert Member
You guys love posting things like this, are you trying to push people out?

Its a popular topic at this point. From my social/family circles people in the mid 30's bracket are disappearing at a very high rate. Therefore this will drive some clicks.

Ghost64

Expert Member
Its a popular topic at this point. From my social/family circles people in the mid 30's bracket are disappearing at a very high rate. Therefore this will drive some clicks.
Yep but it’s very prevalent on this forum, I’m only here for the past week!

CharlieM

And here we are thinking and planning on moving back to SA with 2 pre school kids. These articles, seemingly being published daily, does not help in convincing that moving back is the right move.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
And here we are thinking and planning on moving back to SA with 2 pre school kids. These articles, seemingly being published daily, does not help in convincing that moving back is the right move.
It's just bots republishing regurgitated articles.

GhostSixFour

Username approved by US Airforce
Well, coming back from somewhere like Afghansitan it's probably an upgrade.

cguy

Executive Member
From where if I may ask?