'Smallville' actress Allison Mack arrested for alleged role in sex trafficking case

gregmcc

Honorary Master
Actress Allison Mack, best known for her role as Clark Kent's clever confidant Chloe on CW's "Smallville," was indicted on Friday on charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy, according to a statement released by the Justice Department.

Mack's arrest is related to her alleged involvement with an organization called Nxivm (pronounced NEX-ium), a group that claimed to be a self-help program but was, in reality, a pyramid scheme in which some recruits were exploited "both sexually and for their labor, to the defendants' benefit," according to U.S attorney Richard P. Donoghue.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/20/entertainment/allison-mack-arrested/index.html

Looney

Expert Member
Wtf! That’s messed up. Hard to believe someone so “normal” could get involved in that twisted stuff.

access

Executive Member
weird ****.

saw a reunion of a girl and her mother the other day, she disappeared 25 years ago and was sold off into the slave trade. she was tracked down and found.

the girl apologised to the mother for not listening to her. shame man. it was just snot and tears.

horrifying thought

Knyro

Honorary Master
thats quick.

i wonder if she did it willingly
Quick? Pfft.

Next time a major event is unfolding (mass shooting, terrorist event etc.) you'll find that a wikipedia page has already popped up and is being updated in real time. Internet geeks are lightning fast with the keyboard.

Looney

Expert Member
thats quick.

i wonder if she did it willingly
It’s also possible that she was also blackmailed into this scam and couldn’t find a way out and had to comply due to personal info they had on her. Considering she’s an actress it could have badly ruined her career and life if it got out. Not that getting caught and arrested is any better.

Though it’s also possible she did it willingly

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I see Kristin Kreuk - her Smallville co-star - was also a member until 2013.

Sneeky bugger this Keith Raniere. Using attractive women to lure others in.

Gnome

Executive Member
EDIT: Kristen Kreuk not Allison Mack

DZfV3jMW0AAwyyP.jpg

But now she plead guilty, right?

Last edited:

konfab

Honorary Master
I see Kristin Kreuk - her Smallville co-star - was also a member until 2013.

Sneeky bugger this Keith Raniere. Using attractive women to lure others in.
Basic human psychology. Woman don't perceive other woman as a threat. Criminals do this all the time by having a female accomplice.