Smartphones to watch in 2011

n00berizer

Moto shut their Bootloader down tight, Samsung are pulling some shady **** when it comes to Android, and I'm unsure why anyone would want a WinMo or BlackBerry device - it's a bit like using a bicycle when everyone else has jetpacks. eyePhone5... don't make me LOL... There's nothing "smart" about not being able to be in control of your device.

K

kingrob

Sorry, I forgot that not everyone is employed and uses uncapped at home. How arrogant of me :sick:

And some people just refuse to have anything Geldbom in their homes. Been Telkom-free since 2004 & never been happier.

K

kingrob

Moto shut their Bootloader down tight, Samsung are pulling some shady **** when it comes to Android, and I'm unsure why anyone would want a WinMo or BlackBerry device - it's a bit like using a bicycle when everyone else has jetpacks. eyePhone5... don't make me LOL... There's nothing "smart" about not being able to be in control of your device.

You've pretty much just slagged off all mobile phones, so what are you using to make phone calls with? Two tins and a string?

n00berizer

You've pretty much just slagged off all mobile phones, so what are you using to make phone calls with? Two tins and a string?

HTC Desire. Rooted. Cyanogenmod.

K

kingrob

Let me see if I've got this right... You're having a laugh at iPhone owners 'cos we can't "control" our devices and you have a... rooted, Cyanogenmod HTC?

No Greg, he is saying that you are not really the owner of your iPhone/iPad, unless Apple decides differently, or you jailbreak your phone.

You are still the boss with an Android phone. ;)